By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End Is Mindblowing

PwerlvlAmy said:
cant say im impressed but ill be picking it up because id feel weird for not finishing the series

I am curious, have you ever been impressed before?

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

Besides the graphics, I wasn't really impressed. Horizon impressed me far more.

LordLichtenstein said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
cant say im impressed but ill be picking it up because id feel weird for not finishing the series

Go to my profile and read my post history. You will see that I'm impressed by quite a lot. Uncharted just doesnt impress me, but I will get it so I can finish the series off so i dont miss out

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yeah my most anticipated game. Elena looks very real.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Go to my profile and read my post history. You will see that I'm impressed by quite a lot. Uncharted just doesnt impress me, but I will get it so I can finish the series off so i dont miss out

Fair enough :) 

LordLichtenstein said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Fair enough :) 

Indeed good sir :)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Still no Chocobos, open world or car soccer. Looks like I'm going to have to skip this one as well. Too bad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Game made Tomb Raider look like a joke and the set piece scene in Tomb Raider was pretty crazy.

Tomb raider looks like narrow adventure. Its so open world. I love it.