By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Opinion: Sony's E3 Gigatons are not Sony's Gigatons.

Why does everyone forgets about Dreams by Media Molecule? It looks very interesting.

Around the Network

Then microsoft only showed one new game by your logic. That thing where you swap out orbs. And it was just a CG trailer, which I'm not longer ever excited for.

Risthel said:
Why does everyone forgets about Dreams by Media Molecule? It looks very interesting.

They also for got about the gc vr game. Which looked like a lot of fun. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
RenCutypoison said:

The only new exclusives (not announced before) are 2. And one of them is not ps4 exclusive as it will release on psvita too.

Only Horizon is really new and exclusive to ps4.

What, did you walk away form your pc? Gc announced a new vr fps game and mm announced dreams. Does it matter if a game comes to vita? It's still exclusive to playstation.

Vita is a legacy system, they called it. Also still mutliplatform.

We can't really call dreams a game with what we saw. I do admit i went past these two. Mea Culpa. Still, these are not where most of the excitment from this conference came from. My point is that the gigatons they announced are not gigatons for Sony, just gigatons.

RenCutypoison said:
Aerys said:

Lol ? Thei litterally had the biggest new IP announced at E3 : Horizon

And an other big exclusive megaton for PS4 : TLG, new PS4 exclusive since it's not a sequel and was not announced on PS4

Microsoft only had the game from Inafune as new exclusive  announcement for One

TLG should have been release at least 5 years ago. A super delayed game should not be a good thing.

A super delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is forever bad

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Danman27 said:
Then microsoft only showed one new game by your logic. That thing where you swap out orbs. And it was just a CG trailer, which I'm not longer ever excited for.

My logic is about how the gigatons are not sony's gigatons, only temporary exclusives and pc exclusives and super delayed games. Why is everyone so focused on the fact i forgot dreams ?

Also why compare to microsoft all the time ? Sony won e3 big time so far, their conf can't be compared to another.

Well, you do sort of have a point with TLG and S3. TLG has been in the works for such a long time, but at least it is finally ready. And S3, well, it`s kickstarted. Would have been better if they funded it themselves. FF7 is a big deal though, and the rest of their show, not bad... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Aerys said:
RenCutypoison said:

TLG should have been release at least 5 years ago. A super delayed game should not be a good thing.

A super delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is forever bad

Duke Nukem forever begs to differ

RenCutypoison said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

What, did you walk away form your pc? Gc announced a new vr fps game and mm announced dreams. Does it matter if a game comes to vita? It's still exclusive to playstation.

Vita is a legacy system, they called it. Also still mutliplatform.

We can't really call dreams a game with what we saw. I do admit i went past these two. Mea Culpa. Still, these are not where most of the excitment from this conference came from. My point is that the gigatons they announced are not gigatons for Sony, just gigatons.

Well they are. It's the only place you'll get to  play all these games in one spot.  It dosent really matter if there are on pc or vita. There all in one place,  ps4! These coupled with all their other exclusive past and present make ps4 the most desirable system to own.

Risthel said:

Cause it looks more like art than a game.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.