By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Opinion: Sony's E3 Gigatons are not Sony's Gigatons.

ihatefatkatz said:
I see your point. But they were able to get the big announcements in their conference, putting the spotlight on them and they certainly deserve the kudos for that.

Most likely. People's reactions over the internet just proves it was one of the best PR move in the history of vdeo game. 2013 all over again.

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
ihatefatkatz said:
I see your point. But they were able to get the big announcements in their conference, putting the spotlight on them and they certainly deserve the kudos for that.

Most likely. People's reactions over the internet just proves it was one of the best PR move in the history of vdeo game. 2013 all over again.

Really sucks for Square Enix though. They've dissapointed so many people for years and finally for the first time for a long time they deliver goods, only for the glory to be taken by Sony. What makes it worst is that they have their own conference as well. I find it funny actually... LMFAO

this is totally right

sony only got multiplats and timed exclusive Content and dlc plus some tv stuff.
they literally made a MS conference

the "gigatons" are nothing more then some decenttrots at best

a timed exclusive Remake?
the same unveil Trailer form 8 year ago, that is looking outdated and like a ps3 game. ohh wait it is a ps3 game
a kickstarte for a game to be probably (this is not even sure. it still can miss it's founding) out in 2017

horizon and unchartet 4 gameplay was great, though.
but nothing megatron or anything.

ill give them a solid 4/10
only some diehard fanboys could rate this "the best conference in years"
of the heavily used meme stuff. who the fuck does even know anything or care about the last Guardian and shenmue 3?
this games will sell extremely low. thats the reason, why no1 wanted to publish or develop them.

ihatefatkatz said:

Really sucks for Square Enix though. They've dissapointed so many people for years and finally for the first time for a long time they deliver goods, only for the glory to be taken by Sony. What makes it worst is that they have their own conference as well. I find it funny actually... LMFAO

Actually they were in a pretty good position before the conference already. People always say mobile/remasters but :

Type 0 HD
X HD 
Dissidia
FFXV 
Dragon Quest Heroes
All on ps4 and now with

World of final fantasy
FFVII:r

That's 7 games on current gen homeconsoles, at least 6 releasing in the first 3 years of the console (and only 2 last gen remasters), and remember Bravely second has been announced for the west recently too. They are in a really good position right now but people have a hard time admitting it.

I think Sony E3 was good but people are exaggerating a bit, like always happens at e3.

FF is cool and all but it's still a remake of a game we've all played already.

TLG is going to be a letdown I think. I really liked Shadow of the Collosos but I think this game has had too much development issues to turn out as good as people expect it to be. Hype levels are much greater than the game will probably end up being. Also, this game was announced a long time ago, and didn't Sony state some time ago that it was still in development? So it isn't exactly an announcement either.

Shenmue III could have been great. Actually, the game might still be great but that Kickstarter somewhat ruined the announcement for me.

The Horizon looks very good though!

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

I agree with you, people who are blindly saying that Sony won this E3, have not experienced the nintendo hype yet. I mean just super mario galaxy 3 alone would blow everything ouf of the water.

97alexk said:

I agree with you, people who are blindly saying that Sony won this E3, have not experienced the nintendo hype yet. I mean just super mario galaxy 3 alone would blow everything ouf of the water.

I still think they can't win without zelda.

97alexk said:

even if they don't show anything, nintendos conference would be already better.
this gen sony is so much more worese than the old and even ps3 eara...

where are the new! sony stuff and games, we used to?

Beyond that Nintendo isn't going to waste a Super Mario Galaxy 3 on the Wii U's dying years.

Sony pretty much decided and ended this Gen early

If anyone thinks FF7 Remake isn't huge you should get help
NO ONE will connect FF7 with Xbox in any kind of shape

FF13 times when 360 and PS3 were equal sold much better on PS3
FF13-2 PS3 outsold the overhyped FF13 on the 360

Type 0 had 90% of its sales on PS4
The FF15 demo runs like garbage on X1

All SquareEnix RPGs are Playstation Exclusive

Sony wouldn't even need timed exclusivity for FF7 - 90% of its sales are by default on PS4

And no new IPs?
Horizon says hello - And this doesn't even look Mainstream - It looks insane

Nintendo won't waste any more big ultra IPs on the not even 10 Million sold WiiU flop
Mario Maker...wooo so big....Wait i modded Mario Games 10 years ago on PC when it was fun.Search for it on youtube...People have insane creativity...creativity Nintendo is using to make money LOL