By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Part 2.

I'm glad to see such a great response to this thread. I have actually been able to play my first online Brawl match with a VGCharter. Woot.

I'm signing off...but I will update the OP as soon as I return. Remember everyone....if you put your code here you need to add everyone else's.

Hope to see you all online...and someone, please beat Wasumara. Just so I can see if it can be done.

Around the Network

mike_intellivision: 2019-9321-8084

I plan to add as many as I can ... and drop those who have not added me from elsewhere to add the rest.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Add me!

Profile Name: ROMIR

Friend Code: 3909 7204 4991

EDIT: added 1-15 

brawl code is in sig profile name is ROMNY ill add whos in the OP add me yall i need some folks to battle online

EDIT: Added 1-16 Edit: also added everyone that posted in the thread plz add me

Add me, my friend code is 3909-7207-4150

Added 1-16... be sure that if your alias is different from your VGC username, put the latter in your comment section.

Around the Network

My FC is 4553-9714-1744
name is DOZ
adding the list so far now

edit: All names added 

I am not cool enough to have a sig yet.

Okay, I'll pop my name on the list here, but I might not be able to add anyone until tomorrow. I think I'm going to clear out my list of anyone who hasn't registered me by now and start over.

Brawl Code = 3222-5231-0951

Name = GreyA

EDIT: 1 - 13 added 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

hey big problem---my code is actualy 4725-7688-6787

the first number for somereason was what it was but then it changed....dont know why...huh...i think mabye the first time i only got as far as it telling me what my code was but i never locked it in or something ????

change your code in your sig then as well.

btw: i have added 1-15

Ugh, I added my code to the last one and no one added me back. I hope this works out this time.

Brawl code: 5026-4090-4491
Name: RDB

EDIT: Added 1-26

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List