By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yu Suzuki, Producer/Director of Shenmue 1 & 2, is at E3

poklane said:
daredevil.shark said:
PS4 exclusive please.

Sony could definitely be involved (picture below of Yu Suzuki and Mark Cerny), but lets hope as many people as possible get to enjoy a possible Shenmue 3!

I really don't see how a Shenmue 3 could work now. It's not even as if it as a successful game back in 2000.

Certainly would be exciting if he was involved in Virtua Fighter 6 though. Personally I just want him to come out and announce he's doing Outrun 3 XD

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
poklane said:
daredevil.shark said:
PS4 exclusive please.

Sony could definitely be involved (picture below of Yu Suzuki and Mark Cerny), but lets hope as many people as possible get to enjoy a possible Shenmue 3!

I really don't see how a Shenmue 3 could work now. It's not even as if it as a successful game back in 2000.

Certainly would be exciting if he was involved in Virtua Fighter 6 though. Personally I just want him to come out and announce he's doing Outrun 3 XD

Dont think hes involved in V6 but he will take stage to announce both.

And Outrun 3 Would be awesome

Geez... not cool to play with our dreams.

He's just trolling.

Around the Network

I'd love another Shenmue but I think Yakuza has been a satisfying replacement. I hope we get a Zero localization announcement.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

3 plus 1 & 2 HD Remaster.

Exclusive to PS4.

Fusioncode said:
I'd love another Shenmue but I think Yakuza has been a satisfying replacement. I hope we get a Zero localization announcement.

Hahaha .._. Yakuza Zero localization was announced awhile back.
EDIT: nvm that was Y5

Fusioncode said:

Yakuza is not even close to been a replacement....... it always has been and always will be a very poor mans Shenmue.

Blob said:

Lol all this talk about a game that sold very very little. Forums are really a bad gauge for what appeal a game actually has.
However for all those who want to play shenmue 3, I hope you get your wish this e3. This reminds me that I really have to play shenmue two soon. Especially if, by some miracle, someone actually funded the third.

Yeah, I completely agree. We should restrict the amount of talk we do in respect to the amount of sales a game can generate.

We should make a like a formula for this or something. Something like:

Talk: T

N: Number of Sales in the franchise history

F: Number of iterations in the franchise

N

T =   _____________  

F

I hope a Mod comes and closes this thread before it is too late and we talk more than it is relatively reasonable.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1