By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone have this Splatoon gear?

Seriously, you guys can't tell me that not one of you has an attack up gear with atleast one of it's subs being attack up aswell, cmon now!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Seriously, you guys can't tell me that not one of you has an attack up gear with atleast one of it's subs being attack up aswell, cmon now!

I don't have any luck, but I haven't got one, and I've got tons of gears xDDD

I got lots of atk gear, but none of them are in the main slot. I like the other abilities like Ninja Squid and Stealth Jump. Oh and I was never lucky enough to get 3 atk slots. all my atk gear has 2 dmg increase bonuses.

Darn, but thanks for checking though guys!

Sorry, I really don't remember(intentional) what stats I have, I'm more focused on collecting all clothing then gradually adding slots to the ones I like best in style.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
Sorry, I really don't remember(intentional) what stats I have, I'm more focused on collecting all clothing then gradually adding slots to the ones I like best in style.

You could check. :L

guys where could i find those Japanese armor and headgear? or even that somewhat cyborg helmet and clothes, it look bad ass.
just finished the single player campaign and it has add'l content to the multiplayer.

gabzjmm23 said:
guys where could i find those Japanese armor and headgear? or even that somewhat cyborg helmet and clothes, it look bad ass.
just finished the single player campaign and it has add'l content to the multiplayer.

Those are amiibo exclusive gear. You need an amiibo to unlock them.

bunchanumbers said:
gabzjmm23 said:

demn... 

gabzjmm23 said:
bunchanumbers said:

demn... 

I wouldn't sweat it. Outside of looking cool the basic abilites of them are average at best. You will end up not using them like most of the people who have amiibo gear.