By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Rockstar Continues to screw over PC Gamers....

Fuck y'all Rockstar.

Around the Network

"and their least-popular 11-year-old GTA game"

Really now, San Andreas is the least popular GTA game? And as for the GTA V "sale" if you don't like it don't buy it. Or did people really expect the PC version that released less than 2 months ago to get a big discount? Now that would really be screwing over any PC gamer that bought the game already.

GTA. You should either buy it day one or wait until it is irrelevant. Once its irrelevant you can get it for cheep.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Those that allow them to get away with these questionable policies, be they PC or console gamers, are to blame.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

That sucks. But clearly it's still selling well for them to do that.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Those that allow them to get away with these questionable policies, be they PC or console gamers, are to blame.

Questionable policies? All I really see here is Rockstar including a really popular older visit to San Andreas along with a new game that people are buying like hot cakes anyway, what is the real issue?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

curl-6 said:

For once we are in total agreement.

Rockstar uniting all gamers!

Games shouldn't be $60 on Steam in the first place. For shame Rockstar, for shame.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

This is one reason why R* don't put their games on PC/steam at the same time as consoles.

But they shouldn't have tried the sneaky bundle stunt.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

adriane23 said:
Games shouldn't be $60 on Steam in the first place. For shame Rockstar, for shame.

But if the same games are in the PS Store and/or Xbox Marketplace (also account bound, also no disc, no pretty box, no physical extras) for $60 - $90 it's okay?