By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated E3 press conference? (poll)

Your most anticipated E3 conference?

Bethesda Press conference 30 5.01%

Microsoft Press conference 52 8.68%

Electronic Arts Press conference 6 1.00%

Ubisoft Press conference 3 0.50%

Sony Press conference 174 29.05%

Nintendo's Digital Event 310 51.75%

Square Enix Press conference 24 4.01%

Total:599

Definitely Sony since they're the ones I'm least sure about.

Around the Network

Bethesda, because of Fallout.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Where is PC Gaming Show in the poll?

I'm mostly interested to see Mirror's Edge and what is David Cage up to, but overall probably Ubi - they will again have some outlandish trailers, they might finally reveal Beyond Good&Evil 2 and I actually like Aisha Tyler as host.

I am excited about what the Nintendo presentation might bring.

If something that interests me is announced for Sony of Microsoft I'll be surprised but that would be cool. Doesn't seem very likely though.

Same as last year - Nintendo.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

PC conference (not listed) is my most anticipated with Nintendo/MS being close 2nd and 3rd, bethesda is a maybe, Ubisoft I could hardly care about anymore, EA is meh after the BF reveal, don't really care about Square unless they talk of PC ports since that's all the business they'd ever get from me and Sony isn't even on my radar.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nintendo always has the best surprises. I've never really been into Star Fox, but I have a feeling they will open the event with a badass Star Fox U trailer. I'm actually pretty excited.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

In order of excitement:

1. Sony
2. Square Enix
3. Microsoft
4. EA
5. Nintendo
6. Ubisoft
7. PC
8. Bethesda

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

1. Nintendo: Lots of unknown games.

2. Sony: Theres uncharted 4 , god of war 4, dark souls 3 exclusive content and price cut???
I want another muckup festival like 2 years ago.

3. Xbox are going to hurt themselfs again, unless they show some Real next gen gears of war.
Maybe they got resident evil 7 exclusive a la tomb raider but with re6 disaster that announcement its going to backfire.
well they started with that oculus announcement, soo meeeeeehhhhh.
Microsoft always bet in the wrong format.

Nintendo.