By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated E3 press conference? (poll)

Your most anticipated E3 conference?

Bethesda Press conference 30 5.01%

Microsoft Press conference 52 8.68%

Electronic Arts Press conference 6 1.00%

Ubisoft Press conference 3 0.50%

Sony Press conference 174 29.05%

Nintendo's Digital Event 310 51.75%

Square Enix Press conference 24 4.01%

Total:599

Since it seems half of the Sony conference will be dedicated to Morpheus, and since Bethesda will hold a conference for the very first time, I'll go with Bethesda.

Fallout 4, Doom, maybe more Wolfenstein, Dishonored 2 (one can dream)... That'd be swell.

I also highly anticipate Nintendo's reveals. Still hoping for a new Metroid game.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

Bethesda Fallout 4 information

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I am equally excited for the nintendo and PC events. Maybe the OP should add the PC conference.

The Sony press conference. Hoping for a The last Guardian announcement.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Never mind change it no scalebound+no hype for microsoft
Nintendo for me then.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Sony and Square enix.

Does it need to be said...? ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I think I'm equally hyped for Sony's and Nintendo's conferences. I'm not excited for Square-Enix's because there won't be KH3 and there'll only be a single trailer for FFXV, don't really care about the Western stuff. I hope they announce Dragon Quest localizations.

Dr.Vita said:
AfricanSanta said:
Nintendo because they're the only one's who haven't revealed everything they're gonna show.

What? Who did that? Sony just showed us gameplay of Until Dawn and Ratchet & Clank because they don't have enough time for both games in the E3 conference. Nintendo did the same with Hyrule Warriors 3DS. Where is the problem?

Apparently that was leaked. It wasn`t intended to be revealed likt it was.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

As last year, Nintendo is what has me most interested.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread