By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Is Retro Studios Showing This E3?

What Would You Like To See From Retro This E3?

Metroid 67 65.05%

Donkey Kong 6 5.83%

A Franchise Revival 7 6.80%

New IP 23 22.33%

Total:103
fleischr said:
DKC: Tropical Freeze on 3DS
Diddy Kong Racing

A lot of the core members of the Metroid Prime days have moved on from Retro.

I do think we'll see a Metroid game, but from a different studio (either Next Level or Headstrong games).

its offical that they are working on a wii u game, no 3ds game

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Raven Blade

Huh, I never thought of them working on one of their cancelled games! Would be great actually!

For better or worse I think it will be Metroid. Then they will move on to a new series.

They must develop a new IP similar to Mass Effect using their knowledge from the Prime series.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
They must develop a new IP similar to Mass Effect using their knowledge from the Prime series.

Heh, that doesn't sound half bad. They know how to do Sci-Fi pretty well! In my opinion, I think they did better with the Prime series than DK. Though, I still love DKCR and TF. 

Around the Network

I feel like I saw a similar thread like this recently xD

As for the OT, I would hope they're gonna show a new Metroid. If not, I personally hope they're going for a completely new IP, rather than continuing any other established series.

Cranky Kong's Tropical Country Returns: Dig it.

What I'd really like is for Retro to be able to do 2 games at a time, one also being an old school ip (retro), while the other is either a brand new ip or a continuation of a retro ip (so if they make a new ip now, then in five years they make a sequel that would still count as "new"). They need to invent at least one of their own ips.