By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombie U currently in development for Xbox One and PS4!

Pavolink said:
oniyide said:

they already do (COD, AC, GTA, etc) ;)

Not with late ports like this one.

Bioshock PS3, Castle Crashers PS3, Star Ocean PS3, Mass Effect 2 PS3, GTA5 PS4/One, Last of US remastered, etc. ;)

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Pavolink said:

Bioshock PS3, Castle Crashers PS3, Star Ocean PS3, Mass Effect 2 PS3, GTA5 PS4/One, Last of US remastered, etc. ;)

Not the same situation as this is not the same userbase ;)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
oniyide said:
Pavolink said:

Not the same situation as this is not the same userbase ;)

are you talking specific Wii U userbase? Or the PS4 One guys cause i game examples

oniyide said:

are you talking specific Wii U userbase? Or the PS4 One guys cause i game examples

Yes. This is a game from the Wii U serbase going to another kind of userbase.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
oniyide said:

Yes. This is a game from the Wii U serbase going to another kind of userbase.

in that case. the game isnt going to do well because quite frankly it isnt all that to begin with.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
think-man said:
What makes the gamepad so good?

Besides adding variety to the gameplay, looking down at it to pick locks or sort through your bag while glancing up now and then at the main screen to check if a zombie was sneaking up on you was tense as fuck.

This can be done similiarily on PS4/X1 if they desire. There are other games that provide tense moments where you're distracted from the main action.

I don't think this will do well unless it has major online intergration. A 4 player co-op game with zombies would be popular.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have a feeling this will be a terrible port.

gatito said:
I'll be laughing when it ends up selling less than the Wii U version.

Why? It was a massively bundled launch game for WiiU and tried to sell peole on the gamepad. Now almost three years after its original release it might come to PS4/XBone. You know how many games these consoles have? It should be expected to sell less than the WiiU version and come as a big surprise if it sells more.

EDIT: Hm I drank a couple beer and after i reread it, it seems like my question is kinda "aggressive"? I didn´t mean it that way, but still why would you laugh at it?

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
ExplodingBlock said:
phinch1 said:
Literally this was,the only game I wanted to buy a woii u for, and now I really don't have to get one at all now

That's a joke..

Right?

Not at all, like the gamecube, I bought one for resident evil and resident evil zero, Nintendo rarely has a game I like 

oniyide said:
mysteryman said:

Well Ubisoft said that Rayman Legends was built for the Wii U and simply couldn't work anywhere else. Why should ZombiU be any different?

sad thing is, some people believed that crap

The same could then be said about literally any statement made from any developer.

The game is essentially completely integrated with the gamepad though, why wouldn't you believe it?