By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA goes hostile in their bid for Take Two

all i can say is EA are dicks....great business poeple....but a little to cutthroat for my tastes

Around the Network

I guesstimated those numbers, I thought that was clear, sorry! I re-read some things, and it appears that it is a much bigger sale from the shareholders than I'd thought, my mistake.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

It's unfortunate that we probably won't see another decent Civilization game..
I think if EA acquires Take Two it will signal the beginning of the end for the videogame industry (for the mainstream anyways). EA and Activision may collapse under their own weight with their total lack of ideas, innovation and artistry...

Remember the time when videogames weren't "cool" (i.e., before the Playstation)? Maybe we're headed for a similar time...

epsilon72 said:
It's unfortunate that we probably won't see another decent Civilization game..
I think if EA acquires Take Two it will signal the beginning of the end for the videogame industry (for the mainstream anyways). EA and Activision may collapse under their own weight with their total lack of ideas, innovation and artistry...

Remember the time when videogames weren't "cool" (i.e., before Nintendo)? Maybe we're headed for a similar time...

Fixed!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6187808.html

It's official EA just wants to buy out Take Two to get Rockstar. At least they're not lying, but it still sucks that they can do this. I now look forward to Saints Row 2 even more!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Rockstar will leave if Ea takes over.

They can easily find a much better home, Ea will ruin GTA like they always ruin a good franchise.