By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD thread! PS4 152k; XBO: 139k; WU: 43k; 3DS 97k

Are you ready?

Fuck, YES!!!!! 179 61.94%

Boutros > Ryng Tolu :P 108 37.37%

Total:287

Well, for what we know, 3DS is at >67,000... i used 68,000, but yeah, it can be 67,000 to infinite.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
DonFerrari said:

they using the best information they have to not say they weren´t first and that the numbers aren't great.

Lol so you expect them to release some depressing PR statement?

That's just bitter. Its not enough that PS4 won, you want MS to belittle themselves too.

Nope. I don't want anything... just said they spin as usual, and you said it wasn't.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Certainly not to infinite :P

KyleeStrutt said:

Certainly not to infinite :P

Well, of course. xD

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol so you expect them to release some depressing PR statement?

That's just bitter. Its not enough that PS4 won, you want MS to belittle themselves too.

Nope. I don't want anything... just said they spin as usual, and you said it wasn't.

You're very clearly complaining that they focused on the growth of sales rather than being in 2nd place. 

Exactly what do you want them to say? Because PR is supposed to be positive.

bunchanumbers said:
Wow those 3DS numbers kinda sting. Hopefully they can rebuild some hype for the machine when E3 happens.

My guess if ...

A $70 price cut three months in, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Smash Bros. 3D, Street Fighter IV, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil Revelations, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pilotwings, Ridge Racer, Tekken, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby, Tomodachi Collection, Xenoblade 3D, Final Fantasy Theaterhythm, Metal Gear Solid 3, Kirby, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Brain Training, Nintendogs + cats, Zelda: OoT 3D, Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Monster Hunter 3G, Monster Hunter 4, Fire Emblem, ... 

Deep breath, 3DS XL, New 3DS XL, cheap 2DS for people who don't like 3D ... 

If alllllll that still hasn't convinced you to buy a 3DS ... 

Odds are you're probably not buying one, lol. Nintendo has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at this thing. 

3DS has had underwhelming sales in the US really for a couple of years now. They started from the "under expectations but not too bad" range but have gradually gone into the "yup, this is pretty bad any way you spin it" range. 

Seriusly, is bad for you guys 139k??? :-|
I mean, seem good if you ask me...

Ryng_Tolu said:
Seriusly, is bad for you guys 139k??? :-|
I mean, seem good if you ask me...

Anything less than PS4 is bad. Don't you know?

I'm gone guys... i will back soon!!! :D (10 minutes)