Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So i just played Splatoon for a large amount of time

AbbathTheGrim said:
zelmusario said:

Don't speak for all of us, man. I think blood and gore in games is sexy. (No hemo) 

Dude, I have a situation with this that can't even imagine. Please, read back what I wrote. I said some Nintendo fans, not all of them. I know that sometimes we can read thing in automatic but that is not what I wrote.

Cheers!

You are so dark and gothic, your love for blood truly fascinates me. 

Oh master of darkness and chaos, how can I be like you? 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Glad to know you ignored my example.

And you were warned for that post and know very well why it wasn't appropriate to say. You don't have to say all of them are hemophobes, even assuming some are is wrong in the first place.

Your example was a very different thing to mine, that is going to become another pointless argument. But if you want me to argue about cool, no problem, after you accept you claimed to know what people here have played or not, you are the one trying to take the conversation somewhere else. Funny that you are trying to accuse me of something you clearly did. There is nothing wrong with hemophobia, people don't like to be near blood, so that could explain people not wanting to play bloody games either, what is the issue in that?

osed125 said:

Wow so deep, I almost cry.

I detect sarcasm! I bet you must be disappointed with my post if you like them deep because my post wasn't meant to be deep at all.

zelmusario said:

Lol Confession time: I just replied to you so that I could try and work in a (No Hemo/No homo) pun/joke. It obviously failed. My bad. No issue at all with what you wrote and I think there's truth on both sides of the issue (what you wrote and what others wrote). 

Ah! Now I get it. My bad but I am kind of rushed here having this meaningful convo with Skullwalker while having this audio issue with the season finale of Daredevil which has me at the verge of meltdown. This mess with these guys is the result of someone trying to argue against a joke.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

gabzjmm23 said:

i gradually play an hour or so started last week on weekdays. when the kids and my wife are here, we played battle dojo hence i can't level up. i'm a little bit familiar on the gamepad controls but still need to try different type of weapons/subweapon/special combos like the sniper ones+bombs, etc. last weekend maybe i started around level 10. 

i'll check my total hours logs for splatoon less the hours i've spent on battle dojo ( i know the dates). all are in turf war, haven't played ranked battles, that would prove myself being noob. 

i have a bad day of gaming earlier, most of the time i've lost. but i've got my personal best score on a losing team 942. :)

last weekend, the most disappointing lose i have is a 2p lost. 4x.5% against 4x.6%

roller + kraken is my best combo and i have those good gears by now 3 slotted. it really helps a little bit i think.

I do the 52 gal deco with the inkstrike combo. My personal best score is 1192p! 

I feel the same about ranked battles for now. Don't think I'm good enough. 

AbbathTheGrim said:
Your example was a very different thing to mine, that is going to become another pointless argument. But if you want me to argue about cool, no problem, after you accept you claimed to know what people here have played or not, you are the one trying to take the conversation somewhere else. Funny that you are trying to accuse me of something you clearly did. There is nothing wrong with hemophobia, people don't like to be near blood, so that could explain people not wanting to play bloody games either, what is the issue in that?

Oh yeah, so different. Again, I didn't claim anything. The issue is that you've been assuming more or less negative things about Nintendo fans in this thread. First you assume some have hemophobia, which is a mental disorder, and then you assume they haven't played any other shooter which must be the reason they enjoy Splatoon. The logic astounds me. If my post was indeed a claim, there would be no negative connotation in assuming people have played shooters before and there wouldn't be some double meaning attached to it either.

By the way, I thought you were done responding to me. Guess you can't stay away, huh?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

AbbathTheGrim said:
Skullwaker said:

How about I try out your backwards logic? I'm gonna post something similar to yours.

I watched the news and I am like I want to say: all black people are criminals and should go to jail. 

Am I suddenly absolved for my thoughts? Am I not racist? Just think about it.

By the way, may I remind you that you claimed all Nintendo fans were hemophobes earlier in this thread. Food for thought.

That's the problem, you are reading what you want from my posts. Example: I never claimed ALL Nintendo fans were hemophobes:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7336963

I am curious.  Why even suggest some are hemophobic at all?  Is there any evidence that more Nintendo gamers are hemopobic than other gamers? No.  So it serves no purpose other to a sly jab.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

Oh yeah, so different. Again, I didn't claim anything. The issue is that you've been assuming more or less negative things about Nintendo fans in this thread. First you assume some have hemophobia, which is a mental disorder, and then you assume they haven't played any other shooter which must be the reason they enjoy Splatoon. The logic astounds me. If my post was indeed a claim, there would be no negative connotation in assuming people have played shooters before and there wouldn't be some double meaning attached to it either.

By the way, I thought you were done responding to me. Guess you can't stay away, huh?

See you are reading too much into things and implying the worst from my comments. I never implied that the reason Nintendo fans like Splatoon was because they haven't played any shooters before. Where did I say that? I want you to tell me where did I say that? Quote me, I want you to quote me. If you want me to argue about this point tell me, where did I say that?

You only interpreted the worst out of my light comment.

You want to know what I meant with my comment? I meant that through the years I have been here I haven't seen Nintendo gamers talking about shooters the way they have done this past month during which every day it is a new Splatton thread to talk about the same things. It is like Nintendo gamers finally have joined the shooter discussion, hence the welcome. But no, with your "accurate" clarivoyant powers you deducted that I was bashing Splatoon, even when my first comment here has me saying that I consider the game to look fun.

You claimed to know what people here have played or not, you are the one assuming thing here, just like you claimed to know the reason behind my first comment. Then pulled that disgusting racist card to compare a lighthearted comment. The fact that you cannot accept your wrong assumption (you have been the only one assuming things since the beginning) tells me that you never concede and that any argument with you won't go anywhere.

This is my last post to argue about this, if you don't finally get why you have been so wrong since the beginning then there is no point. You should have asked me what I meant with my comment and saved us the time.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
See you are reading too much into things and implying the worst from my comments. I never implied that the reason Nintendo fans like Splatoon was because they haven't played any shooters before. Where did I say that? I want you to tell me where did I say that? Quote me, I want you to quote me. If you want me to argue about this point tell me, where did I say that?

You only interpreted the worst out of my light comment.

You want to know what I meant with my comment? I meant that through the years I have been here I haven't seen Nintendo gamers talking about shooters the way they have done this past month during which every day it is a new Splatton thread to talk about the same things. It is like Nintendo gamers finally have joined the shooter discussion, hence the welcome. But no, with your "accurate" clarivoyant powers you deducted that I was bashing Splatoon, even when my first comment here has me saying that I consider the game to look fun.

You claimed to know what people here have played or not, you are the one assuming thing here, just like you claimed to know the reason behind my first comment. Then pulled that disgusting racist card to compare a lighthearted comment. The fact that you cannot accept your wrong assumption (you have been the only one assuming things since the beginning) tells me that you never concede and that any argument with you won't go anywhere.

This is my last post to argue about this, if you don't finally get why you have been so wrong since the beginning then there is no point. You should have asked me what I meant with my comment and saved us the time.

Yeah, I'm sure there was no ill will at all in your posts. Nope, none. And clearly I'm the only one to "assume" that your initial post was sly, considering many others have mentioned it, including a mod.

But dude, you're getting really upset over all this. You probably should stop responding, honestly. I'm worried. Have a nice day.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I have 50 hours into it. It's done for online shooters what Smash Bros did to fighters and Mario Kart to racers.

I have the preordered copy i bought sat on the tv unit since the day it arrived, havent even opened it yet, lol

Tachikoma said:
I have the preordered copy i bought sat on the tv unit since the day it arrived, havent even opened it yet, lol

Do you bought it because you find something interesting on it or it is just because you collect games?