By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Favorite healthy snack?

Tuna and water 8 50.00%

Tuna and water 3 18.75%

Tuna and water 5 31.25%

Total:16

Now that the cold, cold weather is about gone - I've been running 3-5x a week and I've hit the gym 3-4x a week now instead of just once or twice.

Also been paying more attention to my nutrition. Adding a krill oil supplement for the Omega 3s I think has made a sizable difference in my recovery and joint health.

Feeling really good about where things are headed :)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Thanks for your topic, I found a lot of nice advice. However, I can't understand some specific words related to gym here, my vocabulary lacks in this specific field ^^ I'll find a way to describe the program given by my coach !

My pleasure! And sounds good

fleischr said:
Now that the cold, cold weather is about gone - I've been running 3-5x a week and I've hit the gym 3-4x a week now instead of just once or twice.

Also been paying more attention to my nutrition. Adding a krill oil supplement for the Omega 3s I think has made a sizable difference in my recovery and joint health.

Feeling really good about where things are headed :)

Good to hear!

Krill oil sounds...... interesting haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

Good to hear!

It's in gel capsule form. It actually has significantly less fishy taste than your typical fish oil supplement.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
ReimTime said:

Good to hear!

It's in gel capsule form. It actually has significantly less fishy taste than your typical fish oil supplement.

I'm pretty sure it's what Spongebob cooks the Kelp Fries and Krabby Patties in, but hey - who am I to judge?

Just messing with you haha. To be honest I don't even remember what Omega-3s do so you're 10 steps ahead of me lol

@thread: had my first leg day after my two week break. Cannot walk. I will be starting a GoFundMe for an Acorn Stairlift later today

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Back squat work

20 reps - 80 kgs
10 reps - 90 kgs
1 rep max - 100 kgs

Around the Network
Nymeria said:
Back squat work

20 reps - 80 kgs
10 reps - 90 kgs
1 rep max - 100 kgs

Nice work! Keep at it!

I also approve of the Mattie Rogers gif in your signature

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

Nice work! Keep at it!

I also approve of the Mattie Rogers gif in your signature

Thanks!

She's amazing, and gives me hope for the sport in the US.

Overhead Squat Work

20 reps - 60 kgs
10 reps - 70 kgs
1 rep max - 80 kgs

Finally smashed that 5 plate deadlift, and I did it raw!
Next goal: 3 plate bench

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Oh and I also did some hiking in the Crowsnest Pass this past weekend.
Story behind the picture: we're standing on top of rocks that slid 3km at 120kh/hr from that mountain you see in front of us. The deadliest rockslide in Canadian history - Frank Alberta. A couple hundred meters below us was an inhabited town. Happened over 100 years ago btw. Really cool stuff though and a great hike/climb!

#1 Amb-ass-ador