By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best Mario game? (poll)

The best Mario Game?

Super Mario Galaxy 69 22.62%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 40 13.11%

Super Mario World 60 19.67%

Super Mario Bros. 7 2.30%

Super Mario bros.3 53 17.38%

New Super Mario bros (Wii) 2 0.66%

Mario Kart Double Dash 2 0.66%

Mario Kart 8 16 5.25%

Super Mario Sunshine 25 8.20%

Super Mario 3D World 31 10.16%

Total:305

Simply put whats the best mario game. It can be spin-off's aswell. Like Mario kart and mario sports title, but it cant be Titles such as Luigis mansion because thats almost a luigi only game. If anyone has suggestions to this thread i be glad to hear :) I myself have to go with Super Mario Galaxy 1, its slightly better than Super Mario Galaxy 2

Around the Network

If we're talking about ANY Mario game, it would have to be Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on GCN.

One of the best RPGs I've ever played.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

in order my top 3

super mario galaxy
super mario 64
super mario bros. 3

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

My favorite is Super Mario Bros. 3. Has 80 unique levels, good jump mechanics, useful power ups (Hammer Bro and Toonoki suit!), beautiful sprite work (especially the GBA port), and a good balance in difficulty!

Ka-pi96 said:
How come Super Mario 64 isn't even in the poll?

Cant get all Mario games into the poll :/

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
My favorite is Super Mario Bros. 3. Has 80 unique levels, good jump mechanics, useful power ups (Hammer Bro and Toonoki suit!), beautiful sprite work (especially the GBA port), and a good balance in difficulty!

suffers from short levels thats the only complaint i can think of... great classic mario and by far the best 2D mario game.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Galaxy 2 without a doubt. That game was like an orgasmic adventure into space fapping

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Mario Teaches Typing 2.

Look how practical it has become for me.

97alexk said:
Ka-pi96 said:
How come Super Mario 64 isn't even in the poll?

Cant get all Mario games into the poll :/

you do realize thats a sin and you'll probably end up in hell ?

delete sunshine and put in sm64

Tsubasa Ozora

....Mario kart 64.......... um....... Mario and Luigi Partners in time...... um..... Galaxy 2...... um you need to be more specific... I'm an rpg fan so I'm more inclined to choose Partners in time.... but... yea..

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD