By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games Currently Pre-ordered/Planning on Pre-ordering?

How many games do you have pre-ordered?

None, and I don't plan on pre-ordering any 19 26.39%

None, but I plan on pre-ordering one/some 9 12.50%

None, but I am on the fence for one/some 4 5.56%

1 9 12.50%

2 10 13.89%

3-5 12 16.67%

6+ 8 11.11%

Total:71
Cloudman said:

Ah nice, I still have my Lugia figurine from preordering SoulSilver.

Looks dope!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:

Ah nice, I still have my Lugia figurine from preordering SoulSilver.

Looks dope!

Oh, these aren`t mine. They`re just examples. I just have Lugia : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Have Fallout 4 preordered via Steam

Right Now On PlayStation Store

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition
Madden NFL 16 Super Delux Edition
EA Sports Rory Mcllory PGA Tour
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Digital Delux Edition
God of War III Remastered
Star Wars Battlefront Delux Edition
Until Dawn
Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

Plan on getting/ pre-ordering when available

Lego Jurassic Park (PS Vita)
Severed (PS Vita)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS Vita)
Mighty No. 9 (PS Vita)
Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain (PS4)
PlanetSide 2 (PS4)
Final Fantasy VII (PS4)
Rocket League (PS4)
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengence (PS4)
Need For Speed (PS4)
Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)
WWE 2K16 (PS4)

That's what I can think of off the top of my head Pre-E3. I will try to make it back and update next monday after the Sony PC.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Currently, I have no pre-orders.

For Wii U I wanna pre-order Xenoblade, Fatal Frame V, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and Zelda U probably.

For 3DS I will pre-order Fire Emblem If, Monster Hunter Stories... a few more too.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I used to preorder a lot in the past, but I've realized it's not worth it until it's a game you're going to immediately play or you can get a good deal on it by preordering, because the games will drop in price within six months(took awhile in past gens like sixth and prior unless the game bombed.) Since I'm a member of Best Buy's gamer club unlocked I'll be buying day one more often since a $60 game now costs $48 new. Best Buy doesn't drop games in price as quick as Amazon and by the time the games start to drop in price on Amazon I'll have got a lot of use out of the ones I'm interested in playing.

Anyways, here's the games I have preordered.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Asian Version for $39 after shipping on PS4. I want a physical release of this game.
Payday 2 Crimewave Edition for $19 on PS4(digital copy since it's pretty much online only, split the costs with a friend.)
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night for $125 on Kickstarter

Here's what I'm planning to preorder.
Nobunaga's Ambition
Uncharted 4
Dissidia
Earth Defense Force 4.1

Not sure about anything else right now. I have a huge backlog to play and some games aren't on my priority to play day one.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2
Dungeon Travelers 2
Operation Abyss
J Stars Victory +
Tom Clancy Siege
Tom Clancy The Division

I don't preorder unless there is a limited or collector edition I really want. Currently, only MGSV collectors.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Just One: Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward, PS4 version. Bonuses included a theme, early-access, and a couple of in-game vanity items.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Preordered:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Xbox One
Halo 5 - Xbox One