By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games Currently Pre-ordered/Planning on Pre-ordering?

How many games do you have pre-ordered?

None, and I don't plan on pre-ordering any 19 26.39%

None, but I plan on pre-ordering one/some 9 12.50%

None, but I am on the fence for one/some 4 5.56%

1 9 12.50%

2 10 13.89%

3-5 12 16.67%

6+ 8 11.11%

Total:71

Nothing pre-ordered yet but I will be pre-ordering MGS V sometime over the summer.

Around the Network

No preorders for me. I never buy games at full price.
I guess I got spoiled by game sharing and getting my games new for $10, but since firmware update 2.50 patched the loophole, I decided that no game is that important to have at a $60 price.
So I just wait until I can find it for a maximum of €25, it's about six months from release.
I already have games to play to last me to New Year, so there is no need to buy any games for a while.

VGPolyglot said:

I don't know if there is already a thread for this on VGchartz, but this is a fairly simple question: which games do you have pre-ordered (if any) and which does you plan on pre-ordering/are on the fence about?). This is my list:

Pre-ordered:
Street Fighter V (PS4)

Plan on pre-ordering:
Tekken 7 (PS4)

Want to pre-order (but can't afford):
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Persona 5 (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (WiiU)
Fatal Frame V (WiiU)
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PSV) (I don't even have a PSV yet)

So far for 2015 releases I pre ordered for Xbox one 

Batman arkham night 

metal gear solid phantom pian 

mad max

fifa 16

guitar hero live

black ops3 

halo 5 

forza 6 

tomb raider 

need for speed

Rainbow 6

ans assassins creed syndicate 

I have to preorder Etrian Odyssey II Untold and Etrian Mystery Dungeon, most Atlus games have barely any retail release in Europe, so I have to preorder them. Also, I'm waiting for the MN9 phisical release for 3DS to be avalible for preorder.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Pre-ordered:

Xenoblade X (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)

Might pre-order:

Mario Maker (Wii U)

Around the Network

None, but will pre-order Xenoblade Chronicles X when it gets a release date.

No preorders, even if I could (we have no videgame stores here in Luxembourg and our general stores don't take preorders).

That is, unless you count Kickstarter, where I do have backed around a dozen games which are still not out for the general public.

Pre-ordered:

Batman Arkham Knight Collectors
FFXIV Heavensward Collectors
Yooka Laylee(kickstarter back)
Godzilla
MGS V collectors
Mighty No 9
DQ Heroes collectors

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I don't often pre-order games. Actually if I think about it there are hardly any that I did pre-order. GTA V on PS3 a week before release I guess was my only game ever in pre-order. Uncharted 3 and GT5 I got by subscription renewal of OPM (before the games got out but received them both 2/3 weeks after launch) Though buying games on launch does happen every once in a while.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Pre-ordred:

Nothing :(

Want to pre-order:

Batman: Arkham Knight
MGS V: The Phantom Pain
Halo 5: Guardians
Rise of the Tomb Raider
COD: Black Ops III