By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another remaster?

Another complain thread? Why do you have to make a new thread about this instead of giving your opinion in one of the existing uncharted or remaster threads?

Around the Network

It makes more sense to complain about this if Sony's first/second parties don't reveal any new games at E3 so let's wait for that to pass first.

And I believe consumers seem to enjoy the remasters which is why Sony keeps on making them.

At the end of the day, gaming is not for you as all videogame developers and publishers follow the pattern that you outline in your OP. But dat Sony PS4 doe, its seems to be the exception this gen.

So you'd rather have no games at all?

I don't see how remasters are taking anything away from you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AbbathTheGrim said:
I bet you will make a thread like this if Nintendo makes another remaster.

if Nintendo made that many remasters, youd bet your ass that id be making a thread about that. 

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Not sure why we needed another thread on this topic, couldn't you just add your comment/thoughts to the original thread? Hope this one gets locked.

i didnt notice another thread on this topic. if someone deems it necessary to lock it, then thats their decision, but either way the remasters are out of control and its a hot topic in the industry. its not uncommon to see similar threads about hot topics.

I don't think there should be a lot of remakes. But they are nice for fans & people who never played the game.

This gen however, I think it's a little too much....

Remasters are good, I hope they continue.

BreedinBull said:
bunchanumbers said:
I agree. It makes it hard to want to get a Sony PS4 system. It is packed with a large number of remasters, or spiritual successors of niche games. The only game I was really interested in was LBP3 and that is on PS3 so that defeats the purpose. It really makes it hard to want to get a PS4 when almost all of its offerings will end up on PC with better settings.

I think you might have gotten a bit mixed up here :/

Why? Everything new from third parties is also on PC, and like he said with better graphics and settings. And with all those remakes, everything new from Sony feels like it's also on PS3 already, although naturally with worse graphics. If you happen to have both a good PC and a PS3, there is not much left to make you buy a PS4 - unless you absolutely need to buy the same games agian just for some better graphics.

This thread will not end well.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread