By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 Angry review

Tagged games:

huh why did the console versions got only 9/10?
AFAIR he didn't mention any reasons other than 60FPS and bit better graphics. He never made whole point difference out of such things before.

Around the Network

Dude is biased, why he gave console versions 9/10 while blaming them for the downgrade admiting they are the same built?

Barozi said:
huh why did the console versions got only 9/10?
AFAIR he didn't mention any reasons other than 60FPS and bit better graphics. He never made whole point difference out of such things before.

Im guessing longer load times, bugs and patches (taking longer to release) on consoles are a factor. In the past he gave the PC version of Dragon Age Inquisition a lower score because of extra shitty keyboard controls at launch.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Ruler said:

Dude is biased, why he gave console versions 9/10 while blaming them for the downgrade admiting they are the same built?

No he's not, see my reply to Barozi 

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Game deserves a 10 (on consoles as well). It's not perfect, nothing is, but it's the best damn game I've ever played, and I've played a lot.

Around the Network

Strange, everyone seems to love this game...

Reading the thread title I was hoping that this was finally a thread from someone who doesn't like the game, just like me.

I've been playing it for about 7 hours now and it's boring the shit out of me. I guess RPGs just aren't my cup of tea...