By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony doesn't make sense

Which would you prefer?

Uncharted: Collection 115 76.16%

God Of war: Trilogy 36 23.84%

Total:151
GameMasterPC said:
radha said:

you are aware that the first 2 god of war games are PS2 games? Making them remaster if not just upgrading the textures, the polys would look really ugly if you just dont upgrade them too, so.

I don't mind it if its 1080p60fps with upgraded textures.

Sony minds, thats the thing

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
GameMasterPC said:
A_C_E said:
GT is Sony's biggest title, Uncharted is Sony's second, everything else is below these two franchises. Although I would prefer to have a GoW Saga collection on PS4 seeing how GoW is in my top 3 favorite franchises of all time I just don't see it pushing as many sales as Uncharted would. Uncharted has a much more casual appeal to it making more approachable to consumers.

But someone within the first 20 posts or so said that GoW was a way larger franchise than Uncharted and this isn't even close to the truth. There hasn't been an Uncharted to sell less than 5.5 million on home consoles, this franchise would be Sony's biggest if it weren't for how huge GT is.

Lol what? God Of War series sold over 21 million units in 2012, Uncharted crossed that milestone just recently. Tell me again how Uncharted is bigger than God Of War? If you want to know where these God Of War sales figures come from, go at the first page of the thread. Conina has a link in his post.

Because Uncharted sells not only faster than GoW but also more per title. GoW has more titles so one would assume that it has sold more as a franchise but to not consider how much faster the Uncharted series sells and the average amount the Uncharted series sells is just one dimensional thinking. Uncharted is Sony's second biggest series behind GT. There, I just told you again how Uncharted is bigger than GoW, should I tell you again?

I'm not hating on GoW, I love GoW with a passion, more so than Uncharted, but GoW just doesn't have the brand appeal to compare to Uncharted's.