By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Sells More Uncharted or ROTR - Update: Decision - Uncharted

Which Sales More Holiday 2015

Uncharted NDC 478 73.31%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 174 26.69%

Total:652
zuvuyeay said:
Nem said:

If you are including bundles, then i think Uncharted will sell more. Its a given as PS4 sells double or more what the X1 sells each week. Even if standalone sales start stronger for TR, uncharted will catch up, i think.

this is for the holidays,doubt PS4 will sell double or more oevr teh xbox1

Good point, i overlooked that Detail. I think TR will sell more then.

Around the Network

Cant wait to prove i was right :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

zuvuyeay said:
Nem said:

If you are including bundles, then i think Uncharted will sell more. Its a given as PS4 sells double or more what the X1 sells each week. Even if standalone sales start stronger for TR, uncharted will catch up, i think.

Are we talking about globaly in the us or globaly global? I mean besides uk or us the ps4 is killing the xbox worldwide that won't change over the holidays.

DerNebel said:
It is kinda funny how this is even a discussion though, I remember when the TR deal was announced that it was treated like a huge get for MS and later on when SFV was revealed I saw it being downplayed as totally irrelevant, while TR would be huge on Xbox. A lot of that TR will be huge talk kinda disappeared with the actual reveal of the versions on the other platforms though... It might be that I saw all of that on reddit and not here, I'm not sure.

Had to be Reddit.  On THIS site, the general consensus was that Sony pretty bought the entire fighting game market with just one title.

d21lewis said:
DerNebel said:
It is kinda funny how this is even a discussion though, I remember when the TR deal was announced that it was treated like a huge get for MS and later on when SFV was revealed I saw it being downplayed as totally irrelevant, while TR would be huge on Xbox. A lot of that TR will be huge talk kinda disappeared with the actual reveal of the versions on the other platforms though... It might be that I saw all of that on reddit and not here, I'm not sure.

Had to be Reddit.  On THIS site, the general consensus was that Sony pretty bought the entire fighting game market with just one title.

People just tend to make a bigger deal out of everything Microsoft does.  Its werid. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
d21lewis said:

People just tend to make a bigger deal out of everything Microsoft does.  Its werid. 

Äh,No.

If Tomb Raider was being released on PS4 this year it would have had the most sales.
This, however, is not the case.

Uncharted will sell more. Three excellent games being remastered will see good sales. Especially if you factor in the fact that a lot of PS4 owners did not own a PS3, so they missed out on Uncharted's original release. Dare I say that the Uncharted games will also function properly, unlike the infamous MCC fiasco of last year.

Sprash said:
zuvuyeay said:
Nem said:

Are we talking about globaly in the us or globaly global? I mean besides uk or us the ps4 is killing the xbox worldwide that won't change over the holidays.

i think we're talking globally,PS4 won't be double i doubt though,NA holiday sales can be pretty big if they all go xbox

it might be close,i can't tell how popular UC remastered is going to be

Above & Beyond

Any evolving opinions on this topic?

Uncharted if they bundle it with a cheaper Ps4. If the price drop officially lands this Holiday then it has a chance to outsell TR but otherwise TR will most likely sell more.