By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

Ali_16x said:
Lol Sony what are you doing? First TLOU:R and now this gets leaked by PS Store?

Some intern must be laughing his ass off. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I need this shit. Never played an Uncharted before.

Yup, you might wanna try it, great series, great games.

3 games that i've never played for the price of one sounds brilliant however you take it.

Anyways I'm pretty fucking excited, I enjoyed all 3 Uncharted games and it's been a long time. And I only played them once so this will be amazing.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Huh, apparently it was suppose to be revealed tomorrow? Or maybe he was being sarcasitic :o.

Well shit the Uncharted Collection is supposed to be a PRE-E3 reveal? That makes me pretty hopeful that they needed to clear space for the conference for some major announcements. Or maybe just more Destiny DLC.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I my well have to buy this.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Hope it sells well and support the multiplayer to voth 2 and 3, that would be great to people also wanting to replay them.

About the price, do you think it'll be $60? I'm guessing it'll be $50.

I think it will sell very well, at least 2 million. Will definitely be the best selling remaster of this generation.

Ali_16x said:

Huh, apparently it was suppose to be revealed tomorrow? Or maybe he was being sarcasitic :o.

Another pre-E3 reveal?! Not sure what to think about that.

Ali_16x said:

Looks like they'll be remastering the announcement ;)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

poklane said:
Ali_16x said:

Another pre-E3 reveal?! Not sure what to think about that.

Man I'm really hyped now, if a big announcement like this is a pre-e3 thing, oh shit E3 must be good.