By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection leaked via mobile PlayStation store!

Ari_Gold said:

While its true that my opinion is subjective and i hate remasters, are you guys really downplaying the $60 price tag because you love the Uncharted franchise? It doesn't make sense to me, why anyone would get so hyped about wasting $60 to play the games they already played a few years back. If I'm giving people in the thread a reality check, and I sound negative, I'm deeply sorry, but i hate when publishers try to squeeze more dollars from their fans. I own the original trilogy for PS3, and I wouldn't buy a remaster for that price. 

I don't know, $60 for three games really doesn't look too expensive. I mean, if some companies can ship half a game for $60, then certainly six times more for the same price is OK.

Of course, nobody is forcing you to buy it, but it is still much cheaper than to buy three PS3 games and a console to play them on.

Around the Network
super6646 said:

So everyone is super hyped for this, but everyone is "meh" with the Gears of War collection.

1) Gears isn't 100% confirmed with a trailer and official MS statement

2) Rumours are that only the first game is getting remastered for it's anniversary, rather than there being a collection. If this was the same, just an updated Drake's Fortune, myself and I'm sure many others would be extremely 'meh' about the whole thing.

Hiku said:
true_fan said:
Hiku said:
true_fan said:
Hiku said:
tinfamous12 said:
Should've come up with a more original name, sounds too much like Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

You're reaching far with this. It's not the Halo bit that you guys get caught up on, it's the "Master Chief Collection" which you all assumed was original, and it's really not.

And there's a distinct difference between "Sly Cooper" and just "Sly", as the latter is clearly just referncing the characters name. It is not the original title of the game.

Whats next, it doesn't have "The" in the title, so it's different?

So how is Halo (game title) The Master Chief (protagonist) Collection = to The Sly (protagonist and title) Collection. Even some sony faithful said it was a blatant copy, let it go. Nathan Drake has been in every Uncharted, no need to seperate his name.

Yay!! I can finally play the Uncharted series. This is such a good day!

MohammadBadir said:
Bah, expected.
Will we get a Zelda collection too? >__<

No, Nintendo prefers to sell those separately.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
super6646 said:

But its been leaked, its pretty much confirmed.

A remaster of the first Gears has been leaked not a collection, a collection has in fact been officially denied by Rod Fergusson and if you wanna see the reaction to a single game remaster from Sony then you have to just look for the GOW3 thread, that was far from everyone being hyped.

well no multiplayer means i'm out

man this announcement really stuck in the craw of the certain people didn't it?

people that had no objection to similar announcements on their platform of choice recently

it truly is amusing

Since my entire Uncharted collection was stolen and sold to buy drugs, I might buy this if it looks sexy enough.

The name arguement is really petty in here.

Also jesus fucking christ the lengths some people go through to put shit on Sony is ridiculous in here.

Where are the mods holy this thread is a mess...Why do the same known xbox trolls keep gettign away with blatant trolling? It's a mess are the mods all on vacation or just not care? This thread has been totally derailed by trolls, a mod shows up does nothing and leaves. No wonder this site is dead.

Azzanation

Truefan (Even bashes sony daily on N4g)

Too a lesser degree:

DarkFeanor

SuperP

Two guys who have been doing this all year as a lurker, how do they keep getting away with either trolling , flaming or spreading FUD all the time at Sony and it's fans?

Who cares what the fuckin name is jesus. MS did not invent colections.