By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Micro Direct up now!

Announcements:

New Weapon and Map coming to Splatoon today!!

Ranked mode in Splatoon will open tomorrow!

Chibi Robo: Zip Lash coming to 3DS in October (has it's own amiibo)!

Mystery Dungeon new trailer! All Pokemon are in the game!

Mario & Sonic 2016 announcement (Wii U + 3DS)

Bravely Second coming to Europe & Usa in 2016!

Doctor Mario: Miracle Cure coming on 11.06 to the eshop!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

What in the actual fuck?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well that came outta nowhere.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

What? When was this announced? Was it even announced? What did I just watch?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

first thoughts:

3DS version of chibi robo looks horrible graphics wise... much worse than gamecube <.<

Its a 2.5D platformer instead of a real 3D world ; _ ; (gamecube version looks much better).

3DS Dr Mario looks good, but again all they really need is the tetris feel and the music.

the Speed element for the "miracle cure" is new and might add abit of gameplay compaired to the really old Dr mario,

apart from that looks same as ever (which isnt a bad thing).

3DS Pokemon Super mystery dungeon , looks really good.

Mario&Sonic RIO 2016 olympics, both look like fun. Honestly looks like theyd be better to play with a few friends than Mario Party.

Wii U Splatoons, new weapon and map for the game. Kinda meh but good non the less. The real good thing is the ranking system and ranked matching, upcomeing.

The megaton: a JRPG game for the 3DS, Bravely Default sequel (out sometime in 2016) .

Around the Network

How very unexpected. However it's nice to get news of Chibi Robo and Mystery Dungeon...but two weeks before E3 does seem like odd timing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I want to be excited for Chibi but that game is supposed to be 3D, maybe saving that for a Wii U entry? I can only hope

There must be a lot at e3 this year if they are doing this now.

That was so cool!!! And surprising!

It's quite literally an English version of yesterdays Japanese direct. They're getting all the superfluous announcements out of the way, saving all the megatons for e3. Hype!