By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
I think it's important to spur discussion in Rox... any news outside Rox is eaten alive by some fanboys. BC isn't any good and pointless, VR is good only if it bears the name Morpheus, Halo 5 isn't good loking, Gearslooks generic and uninspired, Rare's game is an MMO then not interesting, every X1/PC games deals are bad for X1 so no need to get an X1 etc...

Well not everybody thinks like that. There's only a couple of people who constantly say those things. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MS really need s to fix the resume feature. I just booted up my Xbox One and it restarted the game after about 2 minutes of playing. I absolutely hate when that happens, and it's happening more often now. Resume/Suspend feature just infuriates me.

I thought it would be awesome, it's just a headache.

DeusXmachina said:

Here's the statue for the 250$ collector's edition.

What's the point of a steelbook without a disk.

Yeah, MS is odd sometimes, I already found some decisions with 360 bundles where they only had digital  download codes bad but to have a collection for $250 bucks made for ultra Halo fans but then you are like "no physical copy for you" is pretty stupid. It's as if they know that some crazy fans will buy Halo 2x just because of this, no idea how else they can think that it would be too much to have a disc in this package. 

250 is to much for it. The Halo Reach one was more nice and I think also cheaper.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
250 is to much for it. The Halo Reach one was more nice and I think also cheaper.

Reach Legendary edition was 150 I remember because I bought it. But yeah 250 is way too much and not including a physical copy is dumb in my opinion.

They should have made the Guardian the main model with Locke and Chief opposing each other. That way it may not be possible to stay true to proportions but it would have looked much cooler.

I read somewhere that you can somehow change the positions from side by side to head on. Still kinda disappointing though, especially the digital copy.

Speaking about the Halo Collectors Edition, it's at #19 at Amazon best sellers while the Limited Edition is at #51 and the standard edition is somewhere in the 100+.

Proud to be a Californian.

Also the Xbox One Elite Controller is at #8.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Speaking about the Halo Collectors Edition, it's at #19 at Amazon best sellers while the Limited Edition is at #51 and the standard edition is somewhere in the 100+.

I want to see what kind of big push Halo is going to give XB1 and see if it surpasses Advanced Warfare (currently at 4.50m) by the end of the year.