By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

apparently recore is going to be a series. I was watching e3 on xbox.com and one of the recaps said it was a new exclusive series for xbox

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
apparently recore is going to be a series. I was watching e3 on xbox.com and one of the recaps said it was a new exclusive series for xbox

Another win for Microsoft then! Keep giving us more new IP I say!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

I purchased Dying Light on Xbox One the other to play co op with a buddy that just got Xbox One. And I have to say, holy shit! This game runs like crap on Xbox One. The frame rate is stuttering all over the place. Not what I expected at all.

shikamaru317 said:
cannonballZ said:
I purchased Dying Light on Xbox One the other to play co op with a buddy that just got Xbox One. And I have to say, holy shit! This game runs like crap on Xbox One. The frame rate is stuttering all over the place. Not what I expected at all.

Pretty sure it runs like crap on every platform. I know the PC version was poorly optimized. Not sure about PS4, but I think it has issues as well.

I have it on PS4, and it runs much smoother. But yes, it has issues as well. Though, the frame rate doesn't stutter nearly as much or as often.

lol so the joe game is a pc/mobile game from epic hahaha

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
DeusXmachina said:

Shouldn't you wait for gameplay videos before you decide it's average looking?

True but I wasn't a fan of the trailer either. 

So first you say the game looks interesting, but then you say you weren't a fan of the only thing they showed you from the game. Makes sense.

Epic games is making a a sports game??

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Epic games has fallen so low ever since the Chinese investors took over, MS should buy the Samaritan and Bulletstorm IP from them.

Personally Recore didn't impress me but I'll wait for official gameplay, anyway I'm glad that MS is continuing to work with 3rd party devs to make exclusives for Xbox One.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Epic games has fallen so low ever since the Chinese investors took over, MS should buy the Samaritan and Bulletstorm IP from them.

If Epic made a game based on Samaritan it would be a day  for me probably. Shame they've done nothing with it.

who knows what happend to it, it was leaked in 2013 as Project Nano and Blueprint but who knows if it's actually in development.