By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
starcraft said:

Did mine. It was a slow year given I didnt have an Xbox for most of it and played a couple of key games on PS4 - but it literally didnt include Gear 4, which is where I did most of my Xboxing. Lame.

Yea I read after that it only covers from Mid January - Mid October essentially just a 9 month period.  My TrueAchievement yearly report should look a lot healthier :D

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
starcraft said:

Did mine. It was a slow year given I didnt have an Xbox for most of it and played a couple of key games on PS4 - but it literally didnt include Gear 4, which is where I did most of my Xboxing. Lame.

Yea I read after that it only covers from Mid January - Mid October essentially just a 9 month period.  My TrueAchievement yearly report should look a lot healthier :D

Yeah that'd make more sense. Shame.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223024&page=1
Updated with Voodoo Vince

The rage is real. Went to the gears forum and it was packed full of 70+ pages of anger over the price of the UIR packs. I managed to squeeze enough to get another pack and got jack squat for my troubles.

I bought Dark Souls 3 because a friend kept asking me to. Hope I like it

Around the Network
TheSting said:

Is this your first Dark Souls? Because if you've already played one you should pretty much know what to expect.

DeusXmachina said:
TheSting said:

Is this your first Dark Souls? Because if you've already played one you should pretty much know what to expect.

It is. Although I do have Dark Souls B/C but have yet to play it.

TheSting said:
DeusXmachina said:

It is. Although I do have Dark Souls B/C but have yet to play it.

Dark Souls 3 is a great game. i believe it's the best in the trilogy. But your enjoyment of the game will heavily depend by whether you enjoy extremely difficut games.

Ryuu96 said:

Forza Motorsport 7 Prematurely Announced by Racing Wheel Manufacturer

"…let us know what new features you would like to see supported in FM7." — Fanatec CEO Thomas Jackermeier.

While it may not come as much of a surprise that another entry in the Forza Motorsport franchise is under development, it's fair to assume its early announcement might have surprised Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios.

In a post on the racing wheel manufacturer's forums, Fanatic CEO Thomas Jackermeier asked forumgoers to let him know "what new features you would like to see supported in FM7," presumably a reference to the previously unannounced Forza Motorsport 7.

GTPlanet reported the post was later updated by Jackermeier, noting that his meeting to discuss racing wheel feature additions with Turn 10 Studios was very positive. "There is a new person who is responsible for physics and force feedback and this is a 'wheel guy,'" Jackermeir's post reads. "He is a real world racer with car engineering background and very familiar with PC simracing."

Fanatic produces racing wheels for a PC-first market, which explains Jackermeier's excitement at Turn 10's reported interest in supporting PC players. "The PC market seems very important for them and they are aware that this market is dominated by wheel users," he wrote. "Therefore we will intensify our co-operation and get the best out of the games for wheel users. I cannot confirm at this point what features can be implemented but the interest to do so is very high."

Given that wheel support was only relatively recently added to Forza Motorsport 6, it's good to hear that wheel manufacturers are working with Turn 10 Studios to ensure that support is well implemented.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/forza-motorsport-7-prematurely-announced-by-racing/1100-6446495/?ftag=GSS-05-10aab8d&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=585d18cb04d30129df1c5d50&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

-

Shocking I just hope it's not Motorsport 7 next year, would rather they stick that possible spinoff for 2017.

It will be great to see a second Forza spinoff for 2017 and take time for Motorsport 7 so the Metacritic score will go 90+ :)

Proud to be a Californian.

I hope Lego Star Wars: Force Awakened will be on sale soon. I 100% completed Jurassic World with my son and promised him we'll play Star Wars next. 69,99€ is just too much for a Lego game :P