By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
I wonder why Gears 4 sold so much less than 3. Yes I know its multiplayer is niche but I expected a quality campaign to sell more. It'll end up being profitable though.

I think the main factor is it's an entire new story arc with new characters, When Gears 3 came out it was the climax to the story and it was the game everyone just had to buy day one where as with Gears 4 it's all new it's gotta build up that excitement for the series again for Gears 5 release to make people think I need to get this as soon as I can but I think Gears 4 will have some good legs because of the reasons above as people hear good things and want to get back into the series after that it's up to Microsoft to get the story hyped for 5,

I still feel that Gears 4 is definitely close to a 50% digital which would give us 900k-1m sales in October for the US.

Around the Network

Im close to biting on inside and far cry primal , but with such a big back log already. Im not sure whether to bother or not.

My backlog includes evil within , alien isolation and even far cry 4 and I bought them on launch 🙈

WoodenPints said:
So the Black Friday deals have been up for 3-4 days now :) What's everyone bought so far?
I'm close to buying a few things so will post my purchases in a little while :)

Witcher 3 Complete ~16€
Forza Horizon 2 ~11.50€
Pool Nation FX ~2€
Terraria ~2€

Thinking about Shadow Complex Remastered and Grow Up, but really not sure about them. Already own Shadow Complex on 360 and completed it.

WoodenPints said:

The Evil Within - £7.99 - GAME had the limited edition on offer so I just bought it completely blind as it seemed a good deal hopefully it is :P

This game is amazing. My favourite 2014 game.

Wright said:
WoodenPints said:

The Evil Within - £7.99 - GAME had the limited edition on offer so I just bought it completely blind as it seemed a good deal hopefully it is :P

This game is amazing. My favourite 2014 game.

I read your review :) It sounds interesting and for £7.99 for a physical copy it's worth the punt :)

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Welp, just dropped off my Xbox One with UPS. Kinda sad :(

Xbox One S here I come!

Hope you got a good deal for it! Still planning to wait until that Cyber Monday deal you mentioned or has anything else caught your eye?

WoodenPints said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Welp, just dropped off my Xbox One with UPS. Kinda sad :(

Xbox One S here I come!

Hope you got a good deal for it! Still planning to wait until that Cyber Monday deal you mentioned or has anything else caught your eye?

Still waiting for Cyber Monday on eBay :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
WoodenPints said:

Still waiting for Cyber Monday on eBay :)

It would of been bad not having your Xbox any other week but with Sun/Moon just releasing it should be fine :P Good timing I guess.

With digital Gears 4 should have around 650k in the US during Oct.

Not as big of a discount on Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate as I expected, With the 35% it said I was expecting a price of £52 but it's actually £64 so it seems like the 35% discount is just on the base game not the Deluxe/Ultimate Editions, Will probably wait a while to grab it now and I'm still plenty bust with FH2 anyway :)