By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Really waiting on State of Decay 2, Scalebound and Crackdown.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I really don't like how MS keeps saying they're aiming for native 4k on Scorpio. Only way native 4K will happen is if the graphics are the exact same as XB1, which would be massively disappointing because we'd be stuck with the current level of graphics until 2019 at the earliest.

I agree, why is 4k gaming such a big deal now anyway? I just want improved graphics and better performance, 4k is something I want for movies. Hopefully Scorpio has UHD player. I don't even care about VR stuff either..

Few years ago I would loved those books pity...

Just to let anyone who plays Halo 5 know. My Spartan Company is nearly halfway to getting the Achilles Armor. If you want that armor that 343 has special requirements to get let me know. The Company is Fierce Connection. If you want you can look on Halowaypoint.com and request to join.

- I think Microsoft will speed the development of Forza Motorsport 7 to show case Scorpio specs. I hope it will be a good Forza as usual not like FM5 (based on reviews, I didn't play it).

- I tried Oclus VR in one of Microsoft stores. While I liked it, I think it is more suited to movies than games. Not being able to move around takes a lot from the experience. It seems like a cool way to look around the area instead of using the sticks. In movies they can use the technology as a real 3D, because that is what it was from the little experience I had with it.

AR may be better for gaming but it really needs play grounds. Playing Battlefield or COD with friends in real cities is much cooler. People loved it with much simpler technology on Pokémon Go. But I think it is too early for a technology like this. We need to stuff a very powerful computer in a something as small as sun glasses and the battery has to last at least a day.

Around the Network

Retag.

When does gears 4 come out?

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
When does gears 4 come out?

Oct 11th

Or Ultimate is 4 days early I think

TheSting said:

Just to let anyone who plays Halo 5 know. My Spartan Company is nearly halfway to getting the Achilles Armor. If you want that armor that 343 has special requirements to get let me know. The Company is Fierce Connection. If you want you can look on Halowaypoint.com and request to join.

I still play halo 5 all the time really the only game I play, my spartan company is really close to the helmet now too. I've also been entering tournaments with my team. I've been able to win some of them (like 1v1 and doubles)  but the open circuit isn't going so well XD

Ryuu96 said:

+ Previews, tomorrow should be a good day =P.

Damn Hyped!