By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope Sony will make their TV's cheaper and that would make Samsung drop their prices too. I've got nothing but good to say about Samsung televisions and I'm going to buy 65" 4k Samsung when Scorpio is out :P

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:

I hope Sony will make their TV's cheaper and that would make Samsung drop their prices too. I've got nothing but good to say about Samsung televisions and I'm going to buy 65" 4k Samsung when Scorpio is out :P

I'm going 65 inch too, probably Samsung. I would do a 70 inch 4k but the price difference between 65 and 70 is crazy.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I think it's time for a new poll ryuu.

Wright said:
AsGryffynn said:

the worst Tales heroine?

Someone hasn't played Zestiria, it seems.

It better not be Alisha you're messing with! 

NobleTeam360 said:
Ugh, the wait for FFXV is starting to become unbearable!!! If only I could go into cryo sleep for a month and a half.

Bad idea... The Institute could take your Xbox away... 

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

I know but I'm trash with polls, any suggestions?

Worst Xbot: Slade or Noble?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

I know but I'm trash with polls, any suggestions?

If people plan on getting the XB1S

Which game series would you like to come to Xbox?

I know if someone told them so, Marvelous would bring Senran Kagura over to the XONE...

Also, after learning that Hakuoki was a thing on the PS3 (and in a creepy incident downloaded itself at some point, don't worry, I wasn't charged for the damn piece of shit) I've officially given my PS3 an POW funeral by death squad courtesy of some plastic explosives I had at hand (mostly old fireworks).

And after realizing almost every localization of a male oriented dating VN for the Vita is delayed, it's officially left life support to enter a persistent vegetative state... In other words, if there are no localizations of those by March next year, it will be put on sale for one day and if it doesn't sell, it will be getting the torch.

Yeah, I no longer care about Tokyo Xanadu (Aksys? Seriously?!) and I am not going to wait more for the next Ys game. I will play the inevitable PC release after convincing a friend to rip it off his Steam into a disc (I refuse to use Steam either).

Seriously, almost every move on the issue confirms it: Sony is full of shite and I did the right thing by leaving for MS. Only they understand true equality!

Seriously, if MS leave the console business, I will play only on UWP and if they abandon that too, I will have to abandon gaming altogether. They left me no choice.

Oh, and we're in for a long wait, since FFXV was delayed. No surprises there.

shikamaru317 said:
AsGryffynn said:

I know if someone told them so, Marvelous would bring Senran Kagura over to the XONE...

Also, after learning that Hakuoki was a thing on the PS3 (and in a creepy incident downloaded itself at some point, don't worry, I wasn't charged for the damn piece of shit) I've officially given my PS3 an POW funeral by death squad courtesy of some plastic explosives I had at hand (mostly old fireworks).

And after realizing almost every localization of a male oriented dating VN for the Vita is delayed, it's officially left life support to enter a persistent vegetative state... In other words, if there are no localizations of those by March next year, it will be put on sale for one day and if it doesn't sell, it will be getting the torch.

Yeah, I no longer care about Tokyo Xanadu (Aksys? Seriously?!) and I am not going to wait more for the next Ys game. I will play the inevitable PC release after convincing a friend to rip it off his Steam into a disc (I refuse to use Steam either).

Seriously, almost every move on the issue confirms it: Sony is full of shite and I did the right thing by leaving for MS. Only they understand true equality!

Seriously, if MS leave the console business, I will play only on UWP and if they abandon that too, I will have to abandon gaming altogether. They left me no choice.

Oh, and we're in for a long wait, since FFXV was delayed. No surprises there.

Yeah, I really wish they would release Senran Kagura on Xbox. 

I've asked nearly 31 people and they've all said they'd love it. After all, aren't we the more "dudebro" console? It seems odd that a console with a deluge of otome games (the PSVita) is getting these games and we who often like looking at hot women regardless of aesthetic, aren't. I definitely think the reason is less because there's no demand and more because the idea hasn't ocurred to them. 

AsGryffynn said:

If you're asking about japanese games, then i would like to see Persona and Valkyria Chronicles on Xbox.

AsGryffynn said:

Tales would be awesome. 360 had a brief affair with Vesperia, but ever since no other Tales have touched an Xbox console.