By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kind of dicks to make such skin of Dom. Could have just make a "young Dom" or something, like the Commando Dom in Geow3.

Around the Network

IGN showing off a new map called Impact. Deebees will be playable in multiplayer. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/10/gears-of-war-4-impact-multiplayer-map-revealed-a-ign-first

smroadkill15 said:

IGN showing off a new map called Impact. Deebees will be playable in multiplayer. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/10/gears-of-war-4-impact-multiplayer-map-revealed-a-ign-first-4-impact-multiplayer-map-revealed-a-ign-first

They should be in horde mode as well.

Proud to be a Californian.

Holy shit that multiplayer gameplay looks good. They have really improved visuals since beta. Brutal executions too, maybe I'm getting old or something but it's almost too brutal for me 😋 I expect some fans complaining about those robots in multiplayer but their design looks ok so it shouldn't be a big deal. Unfortunately a molehill is a mountain for certain gamers..

I guess this is the next Gears game not releasing in Germany officially lol.

Around the Network

Damn just saw that 4K Forza Horizon 3 video on a 4K TV. It looks really sexy. Has to look insane on an HDR screen. 

Ive been messing around in goat simulator

@ryuu those are not ign players he admits that in the video.

The Deebees look interesting so far lets hope they make an appearance in Horde as well. Some theories suggest Deebees could have been work of Damon Baird due to similarity of name. Whatever I am interested in the new enemies, also refreshing to see that a new enemy race will bring a set of weapons. And those visuals have improved a lot now the last thing I wish is that Coalition introduces a new game mode similar to Warzone in Halo or Big Team Battle I want 12vs12 in Gears of War

@frontlinejaguar how about fleshed out Overrun with 12v12 players? That would be a dream come true for me.

@Ryuu LOL troll

@KiigelHeart Yeh that would be even better, Overrun was actually one of my favourite game mode. Would lead to some of the best matches in the game. Let's hope they introduce it through updates if not available on launch. What all would you want from it