By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hell yeah, Dead Rising! Is that a physical edition?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

There's a physical version releasing for 1 and 2 but North America only 

Way to kill my hype.

When i say Hey Cortana go to Halo 5 Guardians why doesn't it load? It goes to the store and doesn't load up the game

Ryuu96 said:
TheSting said:
When i say Hey Cortana go to Halo 5 Guardians why doesn't it load? It goes to the store and doesn't load up the game

I had that issue with The Ark, Witcher 3 and Killer Instinct when I updated to the anniversary update without finishing their game updates, didn't work no matter what I did so I just unistalled and reinstalled them completly and it worked, for KI at least, still haven't installed Witcher 3 and Ark.

Sorry don't know any other fixes, pissed me off with my shitty internet.

😂 I'm not re-installing Halo. Shit will take me forever 

TheSting said:
Ryuu96 said:

I had that issue with The Ark, Witcher 3 and Killer Instinct when I updated to the anniversary update without finishing their game updates, didn't work no matter what I did so I just unistalled and reinstalled them completly and it worked, for KI at least, still haven't installed Witcher 3 and Ark.

Sorry don't know any other fixes, pissed me off with my shitty internet.

😂 I'm not re-installing Halo. Shit will take me forever 

I am... 87 GB! Why is it so big? Is Halo 6 hidden inside? 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
So Quantum Break releasing on Steam, hopefully just the start and they release other games on Steam too, more sales = more chance of a sequel = more games for me

Yeah, that's what I'm also always saying. There are some games which simply don't sell enough if they only release on Xbox so that it is good and not bad for Xbox players to see these games also on Steam if they want to get more of that franchise. 

Releasing them on Steam increases the chances of a sequel.

Proud to be a Californian.

Old Man Marcus hell yeah! I know which character I'm using for multiplayer 😎

Ryuu96 said:
So Quantum Break releasing on Steam, hopefully just the start and they release other games on Steam too, more sales = more chance of a sequel = more games for me

Exactly!

Ryuu96 said:

I went through my Ready to Install list and saw SSX and was completely confused why it appeared here. That explains it :D