By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Xbox One 1TB + $50 Gift Card + Rise of the Tomb Raider + Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition + Mad Max + Batman: Arkham Knight + Special Edition Controller - Camouflage + Battery Charging Station for $299

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-bundle-black/4512300.p?id=1219756880977&skuId=4512300

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:
Xbox One 1TB + $50 Gift Card + Rise of the Tomb Raider + Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition + Mad Max + Batman: Arkham Knight + Special Edition Controller - Camouflage + Battery Charging Station for $299

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-bundle-black/4512300.p?id=1219756880977&skuId=4512300

Wow.

Not a day goes by when I don't regret buying Xbox One at launch. If I had spent that $500 on a big upgrade for my PC instead, I could have taken advantage of one of the many killer XB1 deals we've seen and came out much better off in the end. 

I would open an own thread about this deal but I hate to open threads which are dead on arrival haha

Finished Divinity Original Sin. Took me 43 hours. Great game :)
I look forward to playing the sequel. (yeah I know it's currently PC only but it will come to consoles later, I'm sure of that).

Looking at the Amazon hourly charts X1 has 5 and ps4 has 2 in the top 100. It's been like this for a while. I think the slim is gunna push the X1 ahead of the ps4 in America and the UK. I think it will really be the end of the negative perception that the xbox one launched with. I'm also very happy that the 500 gb version has halo mcc and halo 5. Halo 5 is physical so its sales numbers will count here.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Newest Xbox One pickups. (Just the bottom 3)

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Around the Network
iamRockman said:

Besides technical performance, was anything added to the current gen edition of Darksiders?

Goatseye said:
iamRockman said:

Besides technical performance, was anything added to the current gen edition of Darksiders?

The back of the box says it has all DLC, and reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution. I haven't played it before, so i figured $15 is a good price to pick it up.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

crissindahouse said:

Just bought 1 for my nephew. He's been asking me for one for awhile but his grades last year weren't great so he had to wait till his birthday.

Have a question. They took out the headset from these right? 

Ryuu96 said:
TheSting said:

Just bought 1 for my nephew. He's been asking me for one for awhile but his grades last year weren't great so he had to wait till his birthday.

Have a question. They took out the headset from these right? 

Yeah I'm pretty sure they took the headset out of most bundles.

Ok I thought I remembered reading that. I'll get a headset with it then

hudsoniscool said:
Looking at the Amazon hourly charts X1 has 5 and ps4 has 2 in the top 100. It's been like this for a while. I think the slim is gunna push the X1 ahead of the ps4 in America and the UK. I think it will really be the end of the negative perception that the xbox one launched with. I'm also very happy that the 500 gb version has halo mcc and halo 5. Halo 5 is physical so its sales numbers will count here.

It will also end the bullshit claim that putting all of the Xbox One games to Windows 10 will hurt it's sales, especially the Gears 4 console which is still in the top 100 and with other X1 SKU's available with possibly more announce in the future this is very interesting.

Proud to be a Californian.