By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Warzone firefight has made warzone fun for me. I never really liked warzone but firefight has got me hooked.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Next up the FIFA bundles for Europe :)

I'm also expecting a FIFA bundle for Europe but well, All the FIFA tourneys people care about here in Germany are on PS4, I find the money for that licence so wasted from MS. Paying a lot of money for it but people are like "I need a PS4 for the tourneys"

I don't get it...

Sure, it still helps to have that licence but it's a weird situation. 

crissindahouse said:
darkenergy said:

I'm also expecting a FIFA bundle for Europe but well, All the FIFA tourneys people care about here in Germany are on PS4, I find the money for that licence so wasted from MS. Paying a lot of money for it but people are like "I need a PS4 for the tourneys"

I don't get it...

As long as it helps sales for the UK, it doesn't seem like a waste.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
crissindahouse said:

I don't get it...

As long as it helps sales for the UK, it doesn't seem like a waste.

Well partly wasted. Like I said, it does obviously still help but less as it could with the same amount of money. 

I dont think its wasted. Without FIFA Xbox will probably be so dead in Europe.
crissindahouse said:
darkenergy said:

I don't get it...

Around the Network

Good stuff, keep em coming

shikamaru317 said:
Pretty good FH3 list for week 2, but none of the main cars I was really hoping to see so far.

What's got your fancy?

That Ford Shelby GT350R will be mine.

Wasn't SFV leaked or rumoured for the Xbox One recently?

Ryuu96 said:

Well, that's when we will get our Horde news =P

Looking forward to hearing what they have in store for us this time round