By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Glad they're not going to force controller and mouse and keyboard people to play together in competitive games, that was one thing I was worried about.

this

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Finished Life is Strange. A few very minor spoilers might follow.
Sadly I didn't enjoy the last episode quite as much as the others. A bit too much storytelling and when there was gameplay it was either extremely linear or annoying. I'm talking about the rather long section where you probably had to rewind a lot (at least I had to lol). I'm sure those of you who completed it will know what I'm referring to.
Also I'm not really satisfied with the conclusion. No explanation and in the end, after watching both endings, it feels like I did all for nothing. Unsatisfying.

I also just finished life is strange and I agree that the last episode was very linear but I really loved the ending. I havent played many games on xbox one but so far life is strange is my favorite. Im so glad I got the limited edition.

Xbox one's with quantum break are everywhere in Belgium, 299 Euro + extra game Halo 5 or rise of the Tomb Raider.

Question is, normal play through first to learn gameplay mechanics before hard difficulty or hard first and the second one easier just to focus on story and collectibles? I played Max Payne 3 on normal, hard, old school and challenge modes and QB looks just as fun to play 😋

Less than 300k for QB.

Around the Network

I think I'm gonna get the special doom edition. Anyone played the beta?

3 and a half hours to Quantum Break! 😜

I can't wait for quantum break , im sure its going to be great and length isn't everything but I think its going to be even shorter than anticipated.

Aceybongos has completed it on normal and has approx 700/1000 in just under 9 hours.

Abit of a shame.

But whatever roll on midnight...downloaded and ready to go.

I can wait for QB

I swear if it's a two guys and one girl love triangle, I will not buy this game and throw The Coalition down the same hole reserved for Idea Factory and Koei...