By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
KiigelHeart said:
That's sad new for the employees and those waiting for Fable Legends. But I would also note that we don't really know what was going on with those studios and situations that led to them being shut down.

I think Satya might have something to do with it too, he's a ruthless CEO whereas Ballmer just threw money at the Xbox divison

Dislike Satya and Phil atm xD 

Press Play was moving along fine so unless their games just weren't selling idk why they would get shut down.

Lionhead's problem was probably management, they just need to focus on the right thing, Fable IV xD Fable slowly get worse over the years but they were still good games and sold millions, would of been cool to get Casey Hudson helping on the Fable franchise but eh, not happening now

I don't think it was Phil, but I am thinking Satya might be up to something. He's known for taking non MS subsidiaries, killing them off and then creating an MS branded successor to keep on working on their stuff, mostly to consolidate control of specific devs and keep them from leaving... 

This sounds just like him...

Also, the outlook is starting to look like China's... Rather grim... 

If something happens to Xbox, I am out of gaming... 

Around the Network

I played couple of hours of FC Primal last night and I'm pleasantly surprised! Just tamed my first beast so I'm not familiar with everything the game has to offer. It looks gorgeous and gameplay is smooth, pre-historic setting is lovely.

This thread has now past 7,000 post.

Proud to be a Californian.

I am just waiting for a better price on fc primal, thanks to the politics of the UK the pound has gone down and it is becoming more attrative for me to buy games from amazon again. At this rate the game will be less than 35 euro for me in a few weeks with shipping maybe under 30 euro and that is a sweet price.

Well thought it was cool but Kelse from youtube bought an entire xbox collection and is showing it off with Metal Jesus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHUKxrwgqdI&feature=youtu.be

Around the Network

Yesterday I was browsing the live store for a game to play with my son and found this gem "beach buggy racing". Anyone played it? So much fun, split-screen for 4 players and with a price tag of 10€. Nice.

Ironically, I got frustrated with AC Syndicate achievement for wrecking stuff while driving a carriage, and now I have to smash 300 seagulls, 300 palm trees, penguins etc with beach buggy 😁

KiigelHeart said:
Yesterday I was browsing the live store for a game to play with my son and found this gem "beach buggy racing". Anyone played it? So much fun, split-screen for 4 players and with a price tag of 10€. Nice.

Ironically, I got frustrated with AC Syndicate achievement for wrecking stuff while driving a carriage, and now I have to smash 300 seagulls, 300 palm trees, penguins etc with beach buggy 😁

Yeah I know it because it is a free to play on the Win10 store, I think it goes up to 6 player on xone splitscreen. If you are really into those type of games you should maybe try cell damage aswell not so good singleplayer wise but it is fun in multiplayer and releases this week finally for xone.

Wow having the Gears 4 set 25 years after Gears 3 is a surprise, it also means that this cast will be way younger than the original squad.

Can't wait for gears 4

Versus_Evil said:

Sooooooo... Here's a theory, Sea of Thieves just had a refreshed website and they just joined twittter, interesting timing hu? Maybe SOT is F2P and was preferred by the higher ups than FL. So FL gets canned and SOT gets more resources. Maybe SOA was in a much better state than FL.

I think you're spot on

I played the FL beta a couple times last year and it was pretty bad imo