By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jazz2K said:
Republic of Xbox from VGC buddy is fixed? It no longer starts from the last two posts you already read it starts directly to the first one you didn't read... that's nice.

Nope.

Around the Network

Weird... it got me right to Ryuu's comment... usualy it would send me to the post before mine...

Jdog535 said:
Jazz2K said:

Hi, I'm part of a small team making a few gaming projects. Not sure it'll get anywhere but we are trying haha. We're mostly messing with Unreal 4 making a platformer. 

Natsu and I are working with RPG Maker VX Ace if you have hear of it. We are trying to make seperate games for now, until we get experience, then we will start working more together.

Well, it might sound odd, but since around December '15, me and a few friends are working on funding to commission an Xbox One exclusive JRPG to an existing dev. We don't want to use Kickstarter yet since we want the private budget to fund the game and will use Kickstarter to create all content and DLC since we intend to release the final product with as much content as it can and if there is any DLC, it will be free too... 

We created the story, world, characters and whatnot (well, me for the most part, since I am a writer) but we want to commission a dev for the heavy lifting. We don't want to make something light between us or create a half baked thing, at least for our first venture together. 

Right now we have around $317,000 and we aim for the $2M, so it will be a year or two more, but we already have other people willing to chip in... 

Also, Deus, who's the last character in your signature? 

And welcome Southerners! 

I was looking up random things on YouTube when I came across this 28 second video that I found hilarious, bonus points for the title of the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9OYCLUdDZE

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:

I was looking up random things on YouTube when I came across this 28 second video that I found hilarious, bonus points for the title of the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9OYCLUdDZE

The old Halo Physics i love them.

Around the Network

Does it involve teabagging?

Tales of vesperia is like 7.49$ with Gold.

Versus_Evil said:
I wish Vesperia was backwards compatible, but considering Fable Anniversary - an exclusive game - isn't b/c yet, i doubt Vesperia ever will.

Well I wanted to add 'the game is on sale maybe it will be BC but yeah who knows. Technical we already have bandai namco games that are bc so ToV could be one of them.

You guys talking about Vesperia make me sad. I'm currently playing Zestiria and, while a great game, doesn't touch Vesperia's awesomeness. The Tales team have made too many steps backward ever since they departure from the Vespy formula.

Well Vesperia was special for a JRPG. Normally JRPG's always have Teens as main characters but for Vesperia they choose an older main character giving the game a more mature feeling.