Yo no...

Al diablo las compras! Lo descargo! 

Yes, day one download...

Physical FTW!

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Wright said:

Physical FTW!

Couldn't agree more, digital prices in the UK are a joke.

I have been wondering about this for a while, how much does it cost when you buy games digitally? Because here in America both the physical AND digital purchases are always $59.99(before taxes) no matter where I buy it like at Gamestop, Target, Walmart, or any retailer that sells it physically.

Proud to be a Californian.

Actually for any Xbox fans that don't live in America how much does it cost to purchase the game digitally? It's expensive in the UK is what I am hearing but what about elsewhere like Germany or France or Spain or any other country? Is it more expensive to purchase it digitally? Is it cheaper? Or is it the same like here in the US?

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:

Actually for any Xbox fans that don't live in America how much does it cost to purchase the game digitally? It's expensive in the UK is what I am hearing but what about elsewhere like Germany or France or Spain or any other country? Is it more expensive to purchase it digitally? Is it cheaper? Or is it the same like here in the US?

It'll depend on the game but new entries costs up to 79.99$ - 69.99$ + in Canada. 

darkenergy said:

It's usually 65€-69€ digitally in Greece.

Around the Network

So Rocket League won't be a free addition to the Xbox? I'll pass till it is or on sale.

darkenergy said:

Aus prices are over inflated, can pick up physical copies for around $60 on release but it's  $100 digitally

Versus_Evil said:
Wright said:

Physical FTW!

Why do you use the UK store though? I'm from Saudi Arabia and I use the US store. Just buy the gift cards from Amazon US.

darkenergy said:

It's a rip off in Europe, but I use the American XBL anyways so...

Wright! Por que rayos no usas el XBL de los Estados Unidos como una persona normal!

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Versus_Evil said:

Why do you use the UK store though? I'm from Saudi Arabia and I use the US store. Just buy the gift cards from Amazon US.

Well, no idea if they reject your Credit Cards, but I do from Spain and they accept my Credit Cards...