By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Alan Wake would be a remaster to buy day1 even if it becomes bc!

Around the Network

Would be cool to play Alan Wake again especially since I can get the achievements all over again on this account :D

HALO 5: GUARDIANS

ARENA REQ BUNDLE

BY 343 INDUSTRIES

As some of you may have spotted, there’s a new premium REQ bundle coming to Halo 5: Guardians, and this time, it will primarily focus on REQs of the Arena variety. The Arena REQ Bundle will be available in the Halo 5: Guardians REQ Store (as well as Xbox.com, Xbox Dashboard, and retail stores) starting on Tuesday, February 16th. To learn more, read on!

The Arena REQ Bundle lets you equip your Spartan with the latest armor, weapon skins, and more via 14 Premium Arena REQ Packs (released two per week for 7 weeks, just like the Warzone REQ Bundle). The bundle delivers randomized content focused on unlockable visual customization REQs, including armors, visors, weapon skins, and more. These packs provide a greater chance at unlocking some of the rarest REQs, including Mythic and Legendary items. Additionally, players are guaranteed to receive the Mark V Alpha armor set, inspired by the Master Chief’s armor in Halo: Combat Evolved.

The offer will cost $24.99, will be available worldwide, and can only be purchased once per Xbox Live account (again, just like the Warzone REQ Bundle).

If you haven’t already purchased the Warzone REQ Bundle (included in the Limited Edition and Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5, as well as sold separately), don’t fret – you can still grab it from the in-game REQ Store, but only until it’s replaced by the Arena REQ Bundle. If you get both at the same time, you’ll get the benefit of four Premium Packs each week (2 from the Arena REQ Bundle and 2 from the Warzone REQ Bundle). NOTE: Although the Arena REQ Bundle will soon replace the Warzone REQ Bundle as the “featured” premium bundle offer in the Halo 5 in-game store, you’ll still be able to pick up the Warzone REQ Bundle via Xbox.com, the Xbox One Dashboard and retail locations after the Arena REQ Bundle releases.

If you’re looking to step into the Arena in style, be sure to grab the Arena REQ Bundle when it drops on February 16th!

Source - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/arena-req-bundle

While we all can ask so much as we want blue dragon is still not on Xbox one

Meanwhile it released today on PSN

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaT3WZJUUAAHs4g.jpg

Never understood the hype for it.

Around the Network

Expect a lot of flame again for the beginning of that trailer, hope new exclusives will be added after 25th February..

This looks like a 2016 trailer but they still put Scalebound in it.

Also does it mean MS has marketing rights to Mirror's Edge 2... hope they grab Mass Effect as well.

Jazz2K said:
This looks like a 2016 trailer but they still put Scalebound in it.

Also does it mean MS has marketing rights to Mirror's Edge 2... hope they grab Mass Effect as well.

I noticed that hopefully they have the rights to both games, They also absolutley need to lock down BF5 and TF2 if they release this year.

Versus_Evil said:
If QB comes with a b/c code for it, ill give mine away in here.

Also, i still have that Fallout 3 code for whoever wants it.

Didn't they say those codes have an expiration date? If I recall correctly they were only valid for a relatively short time. Besides, anyone who really wants to play that game can get it for peanuts tbh.

Angelus said:
Versus_Evil said:
If QB comes with a b/c code for it, ill give mine away in here.

Also, i still have that Fallout 3 code for whoever wants it.

Didn't they say those codes have an expiration date? If I recall correctly they were only valid for a relatively short time. Besides, anyone who really wants to play that game can get it for peanuts tbh.

Expires 8th feb.

Edit: Well actually not sure if it expires then or if they stop giving them out with Fallout 4.