By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AsGryffynn said:
Guys, if a developer released a fanservice shooter, would you buy it? Fanservice as in girls with little outfits shooting stuff...

Umm...I'm not sure I get the appeal for these subjects though. I assume the game would be japanese, if it's good it's good but for the sake of having girls with little outfits... hahaha man!

Around the Network

Story by 343 just to reel you up guys... as for fanservice, they wouldn't be moeblobs like Idea Factory or Aksys do girls, but voluptuous grown up women. Think Halo with hot chicks or the Oneechanbara with guns...

AsGryffynn said:
Story by 343 just to reel you up guys... as for fanservice, they wouldn't be moeblobs like Idea Factory or Aksys do girls, but voluptuous grown up women. Think Halo with hot chicks or the Oneechanbara with guns...

Replace 343 with Remedy and we have a deal.

AsGryffynn said:
Guys, if a developer released a fanservice shooter, would you buy it? Fanservice as in girls with little outfits shooting stuff...

Just make a game featuring like every Metal Gear Solid female character ever.

Know this is kind of an older game, but if you guys haven't played it, I highly recommend giving divinity original sin a look. Great turn based RPG, great co-op, just a really really good game.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Know this is kind of an older game, but if you guys haven't played it, I highly recommend giving divinity original sin a look. Great turn based RPG, great co-op, just a really really good game.

Yeah one of the best RPG's, not that old on consoles though.

shikamaru317 said:

After all the debacle a few years ago it's nice to read that. MS really seems to be doing a better job right now. Who's in charge of indy devs, is it Phil?

shikamaru317 said:
Jazz2K said:

After all the debacle a few years ago it's nice to read that. MS really seems to be doing a better job right now. Who's in charge of indy devs, is it Phil?

Chris Carla is in charge of ID@Xbox:

https://twitter.com/iocat

Oh thanks Shika.

Well he seems to be doign a great job, hope we hear more positive comments like that in the future.

Xbox Store ‏@xboxstore
Madden 14 [E] now Free, All Week Long for Xbox Gold members on Xbox One through Jan 24 http://xbx.ms/zTlp12

Versus_Evil said:

Also, Rise of the tomb raider is becoming one of my favourite games this gen.

It's one of my favourites too, a great game! Completing it 100% was alot of fun and I reached my goal of over 1000 gamerscore already. Will get back to it when more dlc is released.

Another topic, I finished Life is Strange couple of days ago and I'm still dealing with this tornado of emotions :) Anyone else played it? What did you think about it, ending(s) and all? I wouldn't want to spoil anything so how can I use those spoiler tags to hide my post?