I've started playing Far Cry 4 but I'm not enjoying it as much as I l did for Far Cry 3.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
kiop900 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Hey guys, I have 4 Gigantic XB1 beta keys to give away, let me know if you want one.

I'll take one if you still have them. :) :)

PM'ed it to you. Still have more left if anyone else wants one.

Need For Speed beta sign-ups are live: http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/beta-sign-up

Scalebound Director Hideki Kamiya Thinks It’s Better Than His Previous Projects Bayonetta and Okami

Scalebound snatched some of our awards at Gamescom 2015, held earlier in August. PlatinumGames had success with the  Bayonetta and Okami franchises, but they think their newest IP will be even more successful.

Scalebound director, Hideki Kamiya, said that the game will offer a longer gameplay experience than Bayonetta and Okami, which had a “shorter cycle.” He also stated that they will fill the game with fun and interesting side-quests, which will keep you coming for more.

“Bayonetta can be seen as a shorter cycle game – you may want to go back and hone your skills a bit more, or you might be so satisfied that you’ve completed it that that can be the end of it, same goes for a game like Okami. Now, with Scalebound, because the world is so large, my hope is that [players won’t just] go from beginning to end and that’s it. There are so many [side-quests] that we’re going to be sprinkling throughout this vast world that I hope you’ll go back to dungeons and pick up items that weren’t available to you at that time, and want to clear it in a different way.”

Scalebound launches in late 2016 exclusively for the Xbox One.

Source: Edge Magazine via Gamesradar+

Really excited about Scalebound. Platinum makes really fun games, and this sounds like it's a real passion project for them. Plus I can never have enough RPGs

Around the Network

Hey guys, I'm picking up Forza 6 when it comes out. Send me a request, I need more friends to beat. :)

Mmmfishtaco

Angelus said:
Really excited about Scalebound. Platinum makes really fun games, and this sounds like it's a real passion project for them. Plus I can never have enough RPGs

Agreed. This is probably my most anticipated Xbox One game. It still looks a little rough around the edges, but I trust Kamiya and company to make a great game.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Hey guys, I'm picking up Forza 6 when it comes out. Send me a request, I need more friends to beat. :)

Mmmfishtaco

I'll add you when I get back home tomorrow. You won't beat me, but I hear losing is a first class path to improvement

Mmmfishtacos said:

Mmmfishtaco

I didn't know you have an Xbox One, when did you get one?

Proud to be a Californian.

I'll call this round later today since it's still really close.