By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Still have to finish Halo 3 and Halo 4 from MCC. Put them in hold long time ago to play them one or two month before Halo 5. Plus ODST which I just downloaded for free last week.
Next main game for me (after I finish State of Decay) is going to be Rare Replay.
The next 30 days is going to be Rare and Halo for me.

Around the Network

Submerged Is Now Available For Xbox One

Content: Submerged
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: Submerged is a third-person combat-free game in which you explore a mysterious flooded city and discover the beauty of desolation in vast outdoor environments. Navigate the flooded city streets by boat, scale the drowned buildings, and use your telescope to scour the city for the supplies needed to save your dying sibling.

Purchase Submerged for Xbox One from the Xbox Games Store

Xbox Live Gold members save 20% (limited time offer).

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, Forza Horizon Fast and Furious has the easiest achievements ever. I got almost all the achievements in less than 2 hours! Everyone should play it if they want to boost their GS.

It's taken you this long to get round to it?

Don't forget you can do it on both 360 and One for 2k GS total

Sad that this isn't free anymore. I certainly won't pay that much for it.

Barozi said:
Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, Forza Horizon Fast and Furious has the easiest achievements ever. I got almost all the achievements in less than 2 hours! Everyone should play it if they want to boost their GS.

It's taken you this long to get round to it?

Don't forget you can do it on both 360 and One for 2k GS total

Sad that this isn't free anymore. I certainly won't pay that much for it.

Was it ever free on the 360? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

It was free until april 10 like the Xbox One version.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Rare has 4 development studios. That suggests that there are 2 unannounced games in development at Rare. The long rumored Battletoads reboot and Banjo 3 maybe? Guess we'll find out at E3 next year.

View on YouTube

Those studios are probably working on mobile games or small digital only games. Given how few games Rare has made in the past few years, I don't think the studio is that large, unless they went on a big hiring spree. 

DeusXmachina said:
MoHasanie said:

It was free until april 10 like the Xbox One version.

Aww, I had no idea :( . 

Have you guys seen the rare replay videos about Rare's cancelled games? Kameo 2 and Sundown looked amazing and there was even a Kart racer like the one we talked about earlier.
I hope the give those ideas a second chance someday.

Ka-pi96 said:
That's kind of disappointing for me. Halo Total War would have been pretty awesome.

I think it would be unfair for all those who have asked for Halo Wars 2 to change the gameplay that much but I like both kind of styles, I love the Total War games so that there speaks nothing against Halo Wars and Total War: Halo games in the future for my taste^^  

And the Total War series is missing futuristic wars yet so that it would make sense. 

shikamaru317 said:
MoHasanie said:

Those studios are probably working on mobile games or small digital only games. Given how few games Rare has made in the past few years, I don't think the studio is that large, unless they went on a big hiring spree. 

Thus far Rare has not made a single mobile game, we can only hope they won't start now. Digital only is possible though, especially the long rumored Battletoads reboot.

Rare was around 200 at one point, then some people were layed off after Kinect Sports Rivals released, but it's possible more could have been hired since then, we know that MS has been staffing up some of their other studios recently. Given the size of Rare's dev team buildings ('barns") in the video, I'd guess that none of the 4 teams is much bigger than 50 people. So it's possible they could have four 50 man teams if they've staffed back up to 200.

50 for each team could be right. But it certainly wouldn't be enough for any of the teams to make bigger games like Banjo 3. A game like that would require a team of 100-200 people.