By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

English version of "PSYCHO-PASS MANDATORY HAPPINESS" will be released on Xbox One in this fall!

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
MoHasanie said:
smroadkill15 said:
Pre-ordered Rare Replay. Too good of a value to pass up. I haven't played 90% of the games so most will be a brand new experience for me.

Its a great and very large game but I hope the game isn't full of glitches like the MCC was.  

I don't think it will. It's not like they are running all games on the same server for multiplayer.  

True but not only the multiplayer in the MCC was glitched. Even the single player campaigns had many problems. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
smroadkill15 said:
MoHasanie said:
smroadkill15 said:
Pre-ordered Rare Replay. Too good of a value to pass up. I haven't played 90% of the games so most will be a brand new experience for me.

Its a great and very large game but I hope the game isn't full of glitches like the MCC was.  

I don't think it will. It's not like they are running all games on the same server for multiplayer.  

True but not only the multiplayer in the MCC was glitched. Even the single player campaigns had many problems. 

I don't think the game is outsource like the MCC. That was one of the causes for most of the issues, but we'll see when it arrives. I'm sure it will have some bugs, but almost expected in this day in age. 

Fallout 4 with this one though I am anticipating for Quantum Break even more.

Proud to be a Californian.

QB for me.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
MoHasanie said:

I don't think the game is outsource like the MCC. That was one of the causes for most of the issues, but we'll see when it arrives. I'm sure it will have some bugs, but almost expected in this day in age. 

True. And I'm sure MS has learnt from the MCC's problems and won't let it happen again (I hope!). 

I'm hoping that they show off the sandbox of the halo 5 campaign. It would also be awesome if they do a "stress test" of the halo war zone mode the weekend after gamescon. That would be awesome to try it out.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

smroadkill15 said:

I was just looking at that and noticed all the games from the Xbox 360 is all separate files. If those ones are already previously played from the 360, does that mean the achievements are already unlocked?

Linchpin said:
smroadkill15 said:

I was just looking at that and noticed all the games from the Xbox 360 is all separate files. If those ones are already previously played from the 360, does that mean the achievements are already unlocked?

Yes the 360 games are classed as a BC title and use the 360 achievement list. the 4000 GS from the rare Replay are the other games.

Quantum Break for me.

And guys, just relax about gamescom. If Phil is to be believed we should expect at least two new game announcements since he said this at the end of E3 briefing:

And at gamescom in August you will see the latest from Quantum Break, Scalebound, Crackdown and new first-party game revealS.