By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
Gotta say Voodoo Vince is a pretty good platformer. Never heard about it back in the OG Xbox days.
Sure, there are camera issues which isn't too surprising for a game at that time, but everything else holds up well.
No clue why this game isn't on Game Pass, but make sure to give it a try.

I also started playing Voodoo Vince recently. It's not bad but the one thing that frustrates me is the double jump. It feels very unresponsive.

Btw, in the cemetery level there is a tombstone that reads: Phil Spencer "I should have signed the &#*!$& sequel"

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
So awesome I use discord everyday and discord nitro is 10 dollar a month discord nitro lets you use other servers emojis that you joined while discord without nitro you only use emojis in 1 server , with nitro you can every emoji

I have a real problem with Xbox Game Pass offering things like this to new subscribers only.

What, as I long-paying customer I deserve less than the guy that pays $2 for a brief trial?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DeusXmachina said:
Barozi said:
Gotta say Voodoo Vince is a pretty good platformer. Never heard about it back in the OG Xbox days.
Sure, there are camera issues which isn't too surprising for a game at that time, but everything else holds up well.
No clue why this game isn't on Game Pass, but make sure to give it a try.

I also started playing Voodoo Vince recently. It's not bad but the one thing that frustrates me is the double jump. It feels very unresponsive.

Btw, in the cemetery level there is a tombstone that reads: Phil Spencer "I should have signed the &#*!$& sequel"

I wouldn't say it's unresponsive, you just can't use it after you've reached the highest point of the jump. That's definitely annoying but I got used to it.

I'm right past that cemetery level. Didn't notice the tombstone but that's funny.

Last edited by Barozi - on 11 November 2019

I've got a lot of faith in Respawn but EA having the review embargo for Star Wars on launch day makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Its a single-player game that went gold weeks ago. The 'avoiding spoilers' line rings pretty hollow - its set smack bang in the middle of the film series there's only so much it can affect.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

They hyping this event so much…..I'm already mentally prepared for it to suck balls, and the entire internet to collectively laugh about it

Around the Network

I ain't asking for much, just some cool Sea of Thieves news and stuff :P

Release date for Halo: Reach would be nice too. Looking forward to it.

I wouldn’t get hyped at all, just remember this E3 with insiders promising big things.

I'd be satisfied with a 30 second Halo teaser.

I wonder if they'll also reveal the name of their next console - I think most people are expecting "Xbox Infinity", personally I'd prefer to just add the year of release, so "Xbox '20".

Biggest thing I'm looking forward to is Age of Empires IV gameplay finally shown off!!!!!