By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:
Ubisoft delayed 3 games.

This is actually good news this year is too stacked.

Around the Network

Still got a lot of Ubisoft games to play so I don't really care. (FC5, FC New Dawn, GR Wildlands, AC Odyssey)
Everything that releases next year will be on Scarlett as well so there's plenty of time.

Barozi said:
Still got a lot of Ubisoft games to play so I don't really care. (FC5, FC New Dawn, GR Wildlands, AC Odyssey)
Everything that releases next year will be on Scarlett as well so there's plenty of time.

Same here i have yet to play Far Cry(pretty all of them released this gen) and AC Odyssey.

EspadaGrim said:
Barozi said:

Same here i have yet to play Far Cry(pretty all of them released this gen) and AC Odyssey.

Far Cry Primal is a pretty good spin off. Don't miss out on that.

Personally I won't bother with FC3 Classic as I've beaten it on 360 ages ago.

As with all Ubisoft games you need to stay away from them for a while or else they will feel way too samey.
I finished AC Origins with all its DLCs within 12 days, playing 5 hours a day and while the game was excellent I couldn't see anymore of it. Let alone think of playing Odyssey. But as of now I'm quite excited. Complete edition is still too expensive though, maybe that will change during Black Friday....

Barozi said:
EspadaGrim said:

As with all Ubisoft games you need to stay away from them for a while or else they will feel way too samey.
I finished AC Origins with all its DLCs within 12 days, playing 5 hours a day and while the game was excellent I couldn't see anymore of it. Let alone think of playing Odyssey. But as of now I'm quite excited. Complete edition is still too expensive though, maybe that will change during Black Friday....

Yeah Primal is the one I’m interested in the most, I have yet to play the DLCs for Origins but I was burnt out by the end of the game and have not started Odyssey yet.

Funny enough I finished all of the Vanilla missions before taking on the final mission so I literally had nothing to do in the endgame lol

Around the Network

Picked up more for more for my 360 collection:        

Force Unleashed 2, Singularity, MGS Collection, Lost Planet 2, Halo 4(replacement disk), Lords of Shadow 2, Alan Wake, Crackdown(debated on picking this up and ended up getting it cause I already had Crackdown 2 and it was only 1$)

not that much more left for me to pick up when it comes to game that I actually want, I’m currently debating on wether to pick up TimeShift, Lost Planet 3, Darksector, Blades of Time, and Bionic Commando.

I would welcome recommendations on what you think are some underrated games on 360 that might be worth checking out.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 24 October 2019

EspadaGrim said:
Barozi said:

Yeah Primal is the one I’m interested in the most, I have yet to play the DLCs for Origins but I was burnt out by the end of the game and have not started Odyssey yet.

Funny enough I finished all of the Vanilla missions before taking on the final mission so I literally had nothing to do in the endgame lol

Wasn't really a fan of level requirements in Origins. It was basically mandatory to do nearly every single side quest available to reach the recommended level for the next main mission. If you're only a level below it's already way harder and if you're two or three levels below it's pretty much impossible as even basic enemies can kill you in one hit.

Ryuu96 said:
Independent developers have been paid a total of $1.2 billion since the ID@Xbox initiative launched five years ago.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-10-24-xbox-has-paid-out-usd1-2-billion-to-independent-developers-this-generation

Am I right in saying that 1B+ of that is from the revenue as in the 70% share they get from each sale and the other >200m to make it up to $1.2B is from money paid out by MS for exclusives/timed exclusives and GamePass additions?

EspadaGrim said:

Force Unleashed 2, Singularity, MGS Collection, Lost Planet 2, Halo 4(replacement disk), Lords of Shadow 2, Alan Wake, Crackdown(debated on picking this up and ended up getting it cause I already had Crackdown 2 and it was only 1$)

not that much more left for me to pick up when it comes to game that I actually want, I’m currently debating on wether to pick up TimeShift, Lost Planet 3, Darksector, Blades of Time, and Bionic Commando.

I would welcome recommendations on what you think are some underrated games on 360 that might be worth checking out.

Vanquish
Condemned
Transformers: War For Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
The Darkness
The Darkness 2
Remember Me
Sniper Elite V2
Binary Domain
Spec Ops: The Line
Prototype 2
Dungeon Siege III
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Catherine
Driver: San Francisco
Ghostbusters
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Singularity
Dante's Inferno
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (no joke)
Eternal Sonata
The Saboteur
Asura's Wrath

coolbeans said:
EspadaGrim said:

Condemned: Criminal Origins is great.  I didn't far into Condemned 2 yet but I was enjoying my time with it.

I’m planning on picking up both games thank you.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 25 October 2019