By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
Angelus said:

huh...don't remember hearing about previous Forza games getting delisted

really? MS always gives them away with GwG a few weeks before they get delisted.
All previous ones are delisted. Only FH3, FH4 and FM7 will be available to buy digitally after September 15th. FH3 will be next in a year.

I'm thinking the licenses for both FH3 and FM7 will be a bit longer then previous games since there is no new title coming out this year.  Also since FH2 on the 360 had less content and no DLC its still available digitally.  But on average all the Forza games from FM2 until FM6 had a four year digital life cycle. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I prefer the Forza Horizon spin-off, but for merely €5 I just bought the Complete Add-On collection and activated the main game (still have 1 month Ultimate GamePass, mainly for PC).

Only rushed through the main story on a free FH6-weekend in 2016, so there remains a lot to explore thanks to the add-ons. And maybe it helps to gain some points in the (totally buggy) Forza hub:

By the way... is Forza Motorsport 4 compatible to Xbox One?

There was a rumour in February: https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motorsport-4-coming-to-xbox-one-via-backwards-compatibility/

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucE7EXR4M8

Goddamn this game is fucking gorgeous.

Yeah but only pc?  I want it :s.

Conina said:
Ryuu96 said:

I prefer the Forza Horizon spin-off, but for merely €5 I just bought the Complete Add-On collection and activated the main game (still have 1 month Ultimate GamePass, mainly for PC).

Only rushed through the main story on a free FH6-weekend in 2016, so there remains a lot to explore thanks to the add-ons. And maybe it helps to gain some points in the (totally buggy) Forza hub:

By the way... is Forza Motorsport 4 compatible to Xbox One?

There was a rumour in February: https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motorsport-4-coming-to-xbox-one-via-backwards-compatibility/

No Forza 4 isn't. Considering you wouldn't be able to buy it anymore, there's basically no reason for MS to do it.

Maybe once Scarlett is out but I doubt it. 

I could buy the disc for a few Euro

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
konnichiwa said:

Yeah but only pc?  I want it :s.

Nah it's releasing on Xbox One too.

Thanks I am signing up :)

Episode 3 of Life is Strange 2 surprised me with the amount of boobs it has. Considering the series is not really known for it...

Also finished Sniper Elite 4. Not really sure if I prefer it over Sniper Elite 3... Levels are too long IMO and too open worldy (pretty sure that's not a word lol). Therefore nothing unexpecting is happening. You get your objectives and then complete them one after the other. There's barely any moment where for example a tank suddenly pops up and you have to improvise (unlike SE 3). Graphics are slightly better and barely representing what X1 is capable of. Visually still a lot better than the previous game (which isn't hard at all to accomplish). Kill cams have been improved quite a bit.
7/10

Got myself 1000G on Yoku's Island Express. Fun game but sadly the pinball sections are the worst part of the game. They're incredibly simple. You cannot die, which makes the game kinda boring. The map is not helpful at all. There's no way to zoom in closer to see from where to access a certain area, which is problematic for a Metroidvania-style game. Also the quick travel method is not implemented very well. It definitely helps getting from one end of the map to the other much quicker but in most cases you still have to travel quite a bit to reach the start of the quick travel point. The artstyle of this game is beautiful though and solving other puzzles and platforming is satisfying.
7.5/10

Will be a fun day with the easy allies reactions basically from the afternoon till bed time ^^'. Nindies world/Inside xbox/google stadia and then finally gamescom live event :).

Barozi said:
Episode 3 of Life is Strange 2 surprised me with the amount of boobs it has. Considering the series is not really known for it...

Only 4 boobs, slightly above the expected amount.

Last edited by Conina - on 18 August 2019

Ryuu96 said:

Trying to decide if its worth 1am viewing...

What do we think are the odds of a big exclusive reveal?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS