By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is MS an inside Xbox @gamescom?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
Is MS an inside Xbox @gamescom?

Yeah, Monday, August 19 at 5:00 p.m. CEST (8:00 a.m. PDT) then they'll be at Gamescom opening night later the same day at 8:00 p.m. CEST (11:00 a.m. PDT).

Is the opening night like a sit down show or a press briefing?

Ryuu96 said:
The game is at its strongest point yet, and according to developer Undead Labs, currently has its highest player count ever.

“We’re in a really great position where we’ve gotten to keep adding players to the game,” Richards said. “We’re [at] 5 million players, and we’re looking to grow.”

https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/12/20802028/state-of-decay-2-updates-heartland-survivors-sequel

Great to hear. I'm trying to do the "Survive 100 days" achievement so i'm playing a lot lately and i love it.

"For his part, Schafer was initially skeptical of the acquisition. Firstly, it wasn't something that he'd been thinking about. Secondly, he was worried about potentially putting Double Fine's identity at risk. "Like, do we all change our emails to Microsoft emails and paint all the walls green?" he told me. What ultimately changed his mind was a phone call to the folks at Ninja Theory, who told him that Microsoft's insistence on letting first-party studios just keep doing what they wanted with minimal interference was true. "They said, ‘We are still who we are. They're letting us make the kind of games we want to make.' And that was a huge thing for me. I could see how it makes sense--it makes sense not to have them convert us to making Forza DLC or something."
This part is really interesting. Glad to see that MS is actually giving their devs independence.

This thread is so dead, it's basically Ryu spamming at this point lol

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Couldn't resist reporting him. Bad Ryu, stop!

On a more serious note there's not that much going on lately. That's the downside of big events like E3 and Gamescom. If it weren't for them we'd be getting news on a consistent level. Can only get better in a few days.

I hope there's a lot of news at Gamescom

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

On a more serious note there's not that much going on lately. That's the downside of big events like E3 and Gamescom. If it weren't for them we'd be getting news on a consistent level. Can only get better in a few days.

Is Gamescom anywhere near you?

Goatseye said:
Barozi said:

Is Gamescom anywhere near you?

13 kilometers, so yeah, pretty damn close.

I have been playing games on Gamepass recently like Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Revelations as well as Killer Instinct ultimate edition which is why I comment less on vgchartz and with Forza Motorsport 6 being free in 2 days I will be playing more often.

Proud to be a Californian.