By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hope that the Chinese BOTW rip-off comes to Xbox, it actually looks pretty good.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
Hope that the Chinese BOTW rip-off comes to Xbox, it actually looks pretty good.

Ubisoft revealed a game at E3 that looks similar to BOTW. It's coming to Xbox.

jason1637 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Ubisoft revealed a game at E3 that looks similar to BOTW. It's coming to Xbox.

Yeah Gods and Monesters looks good I’m also still waiting for Praey for the Gods.

This game is legit a ripoff but it still looks really good.  Genshin Impact https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WmmsEXtyE

Dope looking console #Gears5

I like this site. Can a new user get a tour of this place?

Around the Network

Make sure y’all check out Slay the Spire when it hits GamePass, it’s amazing. I tried it on PC GamePass and got hooked, bought it on Switch since there was no Xbone version.

When does Blaire White come out?

Ryuu96 said:
coolbeans said:

They've finally done it: made a custom game-themed Xbox One X that looks awesome. I'd love to see them put in that kind of work for a custom Star Wars-themed one as well.

On Gamescom potential announcement: I foresee something in the vein of Sea of Thieves' next expansion or perhaps a remaster/remake announcement, at most.

EDIT:  Ew la la...first post showing off the blue text and banner.  :P

I'm only expecting Age of Empires and/or Gears 5 Horde Reveal.

Congrats on Writer.

Gears Tactics is well suited for Gamescom. 

In addition to what you guys mentioned, we could see the dates of Bleeding Edge beta and Wasteland 3 alpha. They could talk about Flight simulator since I think it will do well in Europe and especially Germany. I don't any of the studios is ready to show anything completely new. 

By the way, it is a good venue to formally announce the new studio working on AoE. 

Xbox being on PC and Steam will open a lot of doors in Europe. Now, they can do two proper conferences. Console focused on E3 and PC focused on Gamescom, with a nice refresh at the end of the year on X0 events.

That new Gears 5 console is sleek!

I believe at Gamescom we will see AOE4 gameplay and Bleeding Edge info. We know Gears 5 horde will be shown. I'm sure there will be more as well.

Can i play multiplayer using two Xbox One's in the same house? I remember you could link two Xbox 360's with a cable but i never used it.
Is there something similar for Xbox one?