By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6mZkbDXXM

Powered by 8 Xbox One S per rack.

So are games running on 8 XBO S's?

Around the Network

Done with Spyro 3 and the whole trilogy!
Here my times (using the in-game counter) for 1000G in each game.

Spyro 1: 6h09min
Spyro 2: 7h22min
Spyro 3: 6h00min

Overall 8.5/10

Ryuu96 said:
Need more poll options, Lol.

Halo Infinite > Will of the Wisps > Gears 5 > The Outer Worlds > Wasteland 3 > Bleeding Edge > Psychonauts 2 > Minecraft Dungeons > Battletoads > Gears Tactics > Age of Empires IV > Flight Simulator.

Not going to buy them all, not even interested in them all, just tried to best rank them if I had to choose.

Hard to say. For some I just haven't seen enough and others are a complete mystery but interesting nonetheless.

Ori Will of the Wisps > Halo Infinite > Age of Empires IV > Gears 5 > The Outer Worlds > Gears Tactics > Minecraft Dungeons > Flight Simulator > Psychonauts 2 > Wasteland 3 > Battletoads > Bleeding Edge

For example I never played any of the Flight Simulator games but I'm just really excited just how close the game can show real life locations. I'm travelling a lot, so that will be interesting. Wasteland 2 was a bit of a disappointment for me, mostly because the low budget was very visible. Maybe I'll really like the sequel, it definitely has the potential.
Wasn't the biggest fan of the Gears 4 campaign. Felt pretty dull compared to the others (bar Judgment), so I'm cautious. Replayed some early parts of Gears Ultimate and noticed just how much more fun that game is.

Halo Infinite > The Outer Worlds > Gears 5 > Bleeding Edge > Minecraft Dungeons > Will of the Wisps > Battletoads > Wasteland 3 > Psychonauts 2 > Gears Tactics > Age of Empires IV > Flight Simulator.

When is the next Sea of Thieves update? Weren't they supposed to release an update every 30-60 days? Isn't this the reason why they have four different teams working on content updates?

Around the Network

That new home looks bad

Looks simpler and more games focused.

I've liked every UI update that have made until now but I'm not a fan of the new Homescreen. I hardly every used the Gamepass, Store, Mixer etc buttons but now they are in the forefront and will now need to scroll past them to get to my game pins and in the odd time I did use them pressing RB to scroll straight to them is much faster and efficient than how they have placed them now.

Never really used game pins as I couldn't be bothered to keep them up to date. Same reason why I stopped using the grouping feature.
I also don't see much of an improvement but my biggest gripe is once more the lack of space for the background art.
They could easily lower the two rows to make more room for the background.

Maximilian Dood is asking everyone to retweet to Phil Spencer about a new KI or a port of the DE to switch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36xaovk_-KY